Champions League Final Preview

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My two minute speech as Poch.

For the last 18 months it has been about only the guys in this room. We have been together proving the naysayers wrong. First we brought in no one last summer, and again in January. Why? Because you are my team. My players. The people I want on this pitch. First 1 point from three games. 7 points later, we’re through. Then it’s the German leaders. 4-0 later, it’s the quarters. Then it’s the “best team in the world”, but where are they now, that’s right they are on vacation, because their season is over. Then it’s down 3-0 with 45 minutes left, and we put in the best half of our life, and here we are 90 minutes from glory. So look to your brother to your left, and the one too your right. Go out there and put in the shift of your life, not just for the man next to you, not just for the crest on your chest and the fans in the stands and around the world, or for me. But for yourselves. For together we are Tottenham Hotspur. And Come On You Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom