Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perfect timing for Poch and the scouts to see Sancho up close
:pochsmirk:

That boat sailed a) the moment we didn't play hardball with City and b) he began performing for BVB....

Wasn't the rumour that his former £60m release clause is now null....? If so, circa £100m purchase right there.

From his perspective too, why leave BV for Spurs (a comparable level) when all the big nobs will be sniffing around?

That boat sailed a) the moment we didn't play hardball with City and b) he began performing for BVB....

Wasn't the rumour that his former £60m release clause is now null....? If so, circa £100m purchase right there.

From his perspective too, why leave BV for Spurs (a comparable level) when all the big nobs will be sniffing around?
No, Dortmund just denied it was not present in the new contract not confirmed there was one in his last, seemed to me that the papers were twisting quotes.

City will still have first refusal and 15% sell on clause unless these were time restricted.

He will want to come back to the UK in the next 3 years or so I imagine, at this point he would most likely be a super star and walk into any team or has not performed as well as expected and we may stand a chance.

From the official Spurs youtube channel, quite nicely edited:

First time I've seen the clip where Vertonghen pointing up at us vs Barca away.

What a rollercoaster of a campaign should have taken 3 points against all the games bar Barca at home and Barca away we were so much better than them. I'm glad I watched that I've been dreading this Dortmund game, I've seen a handful of their games this season and they are looking formidable, to say the least, but watching this has given some of my confidence back.

From the official Spurs youtube channel, quite nicely edited:

Well, fuck you :dier: Fucking goosebumps, and more than 24 hours still left with nerves in tatters :dembelewtf: Nah, thanks for the post, great vid :dierpochhug:

This video sums up where our season's at, where we're at in general and what this team and Poch is all about. Some random thoughts from just this vid.

- How many crucial goals at crucial times how we gotten this season? Luck? A bit, but the balls of steel within this team when it counts!!!
- Sissoko, who we all counted out less than a year ago with a hugely important power run. Poch kept faith, kept slotting, while we were all busy slagging him off.
- Eriksen, corners not working very well. Fuck off, big goals at key times in huge matches. That's what the best do. Pay that man.
- Alderweireld celebrating. Contract situation or not, nobody's gonna convince me, his mind is nothing but 100% on the task at hand, and his heart 100% in what we're doing right now. Poch wouldn't let him near the team if anything else was the case. Love it.
- KWP, monumental mistake in our biggest match for years. How many managers would not let him near the starting lineup ever again? If Poch trusts you, he trusts you. Love it even more!
- Lucas, stop-start season but all-important contribution.

No matter where you stand on Levy, and two windows of no spending, if you're not loving where we're at, what we have to build on as go back home, and what this squad is giving us, you're a cunt. Full stop!

COYS :tobyarm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom