Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let them eat Tottenham Pie
It's strange he doesn't get compared to a young Bale more. Uncanny at times.

Don't share the optimism, watched a lot of Dortmund games this season and they are a machine. Very disciplined, danger comes from all sides of the pitch and they look like a solid unit, everyone working for the man next to him.

Got to hope that they lose a bit of form.

Don't share the optimism, watched a lot of Dortmund games this season and they are a machine. Very disciplined, danger comes from all sides of the pitch and they look like a solid unit, everyone working for the man next to him.

Yeah, I've seen a few of their games and they are impressive but we're pretty good ourselves, y'know

We play like we played against the Chavs and we will beat them!

City got the easiest group and pretty much the easiest last 16 draw? I wonder if a few brown envelopes have been passed around.....

They won their group, and we didn’t. United and Liverpool also failed to too which means City could only face four teams, as they can’t play same region teams yet.

The match is too close and too far away to call. Who is fit and who is injured on both sides will be different than today. Just hope we go into the game with all of our big players fit and firing.

They are looking good at the moment - but they are very much a form team. The winter break could actually harm them, as they could lose their rhythm they currently have.

But let's wait and see - either way, I think it'll be a couple of good games and I expect it to be on the edge right until the end.

Want athletic to win it Ronaldo has won it enough.

I was asking for a neutral comment like Switzerland... :)

CR7 won, Juventus less. The defeats of Cardiff and Berlin were against stronger teams. If I recall the defeats against Milan (2003) Borussia Dortmund (1997) and Real Madrid (1998) ...

fogueres said:
I was asking for a neutral comment like Switzerland... :)

CR7 won, Juventus less. The defeats of Cardiff and Berlin were against stronger teams. If I recall the defeats against Milan (2003) Borussia Dortmund (1997) and Real Madrid (1998) ...

What the fuck you on about.

:roseunsure:

Imo - he wanted an unbiased (neutral) comment (hence the comparison with Switzerland. As for the rest of that port I don’t know what he saying, but I’m about to smoke something so I’ll tell ya once it kicks in.
fogueres fogueres to tell you the truth I really I could not give a fuck about juve a bunch of over privallaged gut wankers. You're an OK geazeer but don't come on here expecting spurs fans to be sympathetic to juve cause. Never gonna happen. So in anwser to your question I really hope altletic pulverise juve smash them to pieces because I am bitter like that.

Back
Top Bottom