Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve seen the glory and it’s a 1-0 win in the Champions League Final. 90th minute thundercunt from 35 yards and Sissoko’s redemption is forever completed.

giphy.gif

If we do manage to get past city then I hope our fans realise it won’t be all rosy with them. All that football friends stuff is out the window.

If we get past Man City it will be a historic night. Any potential semi final is a dream but one against a team like Ajax just bursts with excitement and potential. With no Kane or Winks it'll be tough but we go there with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If we get through and have this to look forward to, what a buzz that will be. Still a lot to do though but it's amazing knowing this is a possibility for our great club & theirs.

9 points.

United are not that good and now the real gap in their quality is showing.

But either way I could not give a fcuk if they qualify in the top 4 as long as it not at our expense.

I think as long as Man U don't beat Man City next week & Chelsea don't beat Man U up at Old Trafford that we'll be there. If both happens we can drop points in two more games.

Either way with a potential semi final against Ajax a clean sheet away, tonight & tomorrow is a really exciting night for a Spurs fan. These emotions lads & ladies, drink them in. It's what all hose Tuesday night games vs Bolton & finishing 13th in the league make up for.

We've actually outlasted Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Paris St Germain, Atletico Madrid & Juventus to date in this seasons Champions League. I grew up watching the likes of Ian Walker & Kevin Scott playing for us. What an amazing achievement which we have a chance to take one, maybe two steps further over the next few weeks.

A clean sheet away from a wonderful occasion. Either way it's a great thing and feeling to experience as we head into tomorrow's game. Just enjoy it, don't get wrapped up in any melting it's a momentous occasion that has the opportunity to lead to even more.

COYS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom