Central Defenders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

drwinston001 said:
Thelonious Filth said:
Kaboul up front is the answer to any problem in life.

this I like a lot

YounesKaboul_570537.jpg

1950's round of applause?

drwinston001 said:
Personally I think he's a decent player but nothing more than that. If I was Redknapp I'd be worried that Wenger is also interested, he's hardly got a good track record in spotting quality defenders. He reminds me a lot of Dawson and as such would give 100% and have plenty of good games but has limitations that will never make him a top draw footballer.

Totally agree. Don't think that Cahill is an improvement on any of our top 4 defenders, and I think Caulker will be better than Cahill within two years.

I think that if we are to sign a Centre Back, to leave it until the summer and try and get Vertonghen from Ajax, very comfortable on the ball and looks a very accomplished CB. Would rather him than Cahill.

CJM said:
I think that if we are to sign a Centre Back, to leave it until the summer and try and get Vertonghen from Ajax, very comfortable on the ball and looks a very accomplished CB. Would rather him than Cahill.

I trust this site less than any but apparently they are just copying what the dutch press have said:

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... ---reports

Left footed CB with international experience for £10m sounds alright to me.

Back
Top Bottom