Case - something is fucked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I go into a thread I always click "read first unread post" or something along those lines. It used to take me to the newest post I hadn't yet read (obviously) but now is taking me back to the forum index.

I've never even seen that link before you just mentioned it.

Just clicked it in the January Transfer thread and it worked as it should. Didn't seem to work in another thread through.

I'll take a look at it.

My professional advice would be to stop clicking it.

yep.. last post now takes you to first post

quick Case, turn the server on and off and see if it sorts it!

On the right in the forum it says 'last post' then the author. When you click on this, it used to take you to that last post. Now it just takes you to the first post of the thread...

... or is it just me?

Yea, I knew about that but hoped no one would spot it. If you click on the little arrow icon next to their name, that takes you to the latest post.

drwinston001 - not sure what's going on with your problem. It seems to work fine for me on threads that have multiple pages but single page threads don't work.

Back
Top Bottom