Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to have a problem everytime he plays. As the top of this page states, Wycombe gave him a tough time and he conceded a penalty. Awful reading of the game for the opening PSG goal.

He's still very very young though.

Seems to have a problem everytime he plays. As the top of this page states, Wycombe gave him a tough time and he conceded a penalty. Awful reading of the game for the opening PSG goal.

What number is he?

Toby made a similar error in the second half but brought the guy down instead of letting him run. More experience, more professional.

He was nowhere near the tackle on that first goal. As bad a defensive error as I have not see for a long time.
I hope he's not another Titus Bramble or Steven Caulker. All brawn and no brains.

As bad a defensive error as I have not see for a long time.

"As bad a defensive error as I have not see for a long time".

When you have to think up your own sentences it's a bit embarrassing isn't it Arab? Stick to quoting Wank World, or whatever it is you rely on for information.

"As bad a defensive error as I have not see for a long time".

When you have to think up your own sentences it's a bit embarrassing isn't it Arab? Stick to quoting Wank World, or whatever it is you rely on for information.
Nothing wrong with the grammar. I will rearrange the sentence for you to illustrate my point:
I have not seen a defensive error as bad as that for a long time. I meant to write seen not see. So I guess
that was what you didn't like.

This will be really good for his development, hope it's true.

The lad needs to play perhaps more than anyone. Looked terrified when he has played for first team. I've watched him play so many times for the academy, where he was an immaculate footballer. He was also a great leader on the pitch too. If ever there was an example of not getting the mental side of the "big game" right than its him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his ability.

I like the fact that Poch, after drilling certain aspects of what he likes into them is now seeing that they need first team football to get experience. He's tweaked their game, now it's time to see how far they are able to go in the real stuff. Hopefully he comes back a more complete player and can make it with us
Good luck to him

No more EL minows to blood youth against... Can see loans becoming bit more of a thing for us if we can consistently get CL status.

Also see lack of game time (and thus lack of development) for VJ, GKN and Le Lump (Could also add Winks to that list for diff reasons).

EL did wonders for Lamela, Kane and others previously....

Back
Top Bottom