Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still a little confused about why he hasn't even been called up for England's youth teams if he's so talented, but I'm certainly not complaining if he ends up choosing the US.

CwnKizEWgAAfsFi.jpg:large

Senior call up!

He didn't look like a kid to me. He looked quite frightening.
He is a beast. Agbonglahore whilst not a great player, he has been arround for years and therefore has some cunning to his game. Many times today he was pulling his shirt on the blind side of the ref, he might not have bothered, he didn't bat an eyelid. He went for a diving header towards the end of the game and left one of their players in a heep.

I met him and about 5 academy players in the Jerk Centre before our 2-1 win over the scum. So I paid for all thier food, he is a nice fella. he has never looked back since. You can thank me all latter when he collects his Ballon'dore having previously led us to League, FA Cup, Campionship and CL.

Surprised everyone felt he played amazing, I thought he gave away a lot of stupid fouls for no reason, pushing people in the back when no need etc.

Good block but not sure he deserves much more praise than that. Villa were shite.

(For the record I think he's talented, he's had far better games for us than he did today. But didn't think much of his performance for this one.)

Surprised everyone felt he played amazing, I thought he gave away a lot of stupid fouls for no reason, pushing people in the back when no need etc.

Good block but not sure he deserves much more praise than that. Villa were shite.

(For the record I think he's talented, he's had far better games for us than he did today. But didn't think much of his performance for this one.)

Thought he was great to be honest.

91% pass completion, 10 aerial duels won. He only committed 3 fouls. I don't really remember too much in dangerous positions, thought one of them was ridiculously harsh when Grealish just fell into him.

A lot of chat about Jan's replacement...do we think CCV may get a little more game time in the next couple of months? I love Big Kev, but I'd argue in the games they've played thus far this season CCV has been better. Unflappable.

Wimmer (or Davies) are more likely I think as they are left-footed, whereas CCV is right. Pochettino clearly thinks this is quite important. Could mean more benchtime for him though? (and cup chances too?)

Wimmer (or Davies) are more likely I think as they are left-footed, whereas CCV is right. Pochettino clearly thinks this is quite important. Could mean more benchtime for him though? (and cup chances too?)
Considering Vertonghen's injury, I think CCV will be used in every Europa League game we're in (with the possible exception of the final!)

We need to keep Toby fit in Jan's absence, so hopefully he'll be in as few cup games as possible - and we need to find the remaining back three from somewhere in the squad.

Considering Vertonghen's injury, I think CCV will be used in every Europa League game we're in (with the possible exception of the final!)

We need to keep Toby fit in Jan's absence, so hopefully he'll be in as few cup games as possible - and we need to find the remaining back three from somewhere in the squad.

CCV-Dier-Davies, still a strong defence imo.

Back
Top Bottom