Bryan Ruiz wishes he'd come to Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... Tottenham/

“They (Tottenham) are a dream club, and one you join without hesitation, but they did not become a concrete possibility for me in the end.

“Fulham came along on August 30. My agent phoned to say there was an agreement between them and Twente, and that we should go to London. I had my doubts once again, but he convinced me. Attractive financial terms, and a talk with Martin Jol, dragged me over the line.”

LMAO. Fulham fans, while being the blandest, most emotionless saps in football, do seem to reserve a fair bit of hate for us. I was there for their game against NSI Runavik in June and they were singing "stand up if you hate Tottenham". In fact I've seen some of them say on forums that we are no bigger than them and we are deluded for believing we are any better.

So I found this pretty funny.

I went on a Fulham forum to see what they thought of us after the away game, and what they thought of us as travelling fans. They had a massive debate about some big bloke who is a ST holder who just spent the entire game being racist towards us. They wanted him to be thrown out. If it's true about stand up if you hate Tottenham then that's just sad, sadder than having a fucking neutral end in a Premier league ground.

Even the chairman is a deluded bellend, but he did join in on a rap. 4.45 in. His freestyle is crack up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUTXLE7eWI4[/youtube]

I went to Craven Cottage when they beat Pompey 3-0, I believe Tony Adams was their coach at the time. They were announcing the other scores that day, we'd lost 3-2 to Bolton, I think Davies scored the winner. There was a huge cheer from both sets of fans.

This made me warm inside.

Yeah Thelonius, must admit I laughed when they were singing it, found it quite funny. I was at Pompey v Palace once and they all cheered hearing we had lost. Generally we are one of the most hated clubs, I think.

I remember when Charlton had a mini rivalry with us, the zenith being our 2-3 win at the Valley. DB9TheTruth making 2-0 signs to our fans, only for us to win 2-3 and sing "wanker, what's the score, wanker wanker what's the score".

*sigh* fun times

Back
Top Bottom