Brum or Leeds, Who do you want to win tonight?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't worry about it mate, better being honest rather than acting like a big man ay. You'll be alright up in Leeds, as you say it's not the 80s anymore. If you want trouble you'll find it easily, if act mature etc you'll be alright.

I'd love to go, if only I had a full-time job!

Apparently since Leeds moved the away fans from behind the goal to the side of the ground there has been a massive decrease in trouble and the home fans cant get at the away fans any where near as easily as before.

You can get a coach for £14 return from London Victoria to Leeds. Takes 4 and a half hours, but you'll save a load of money. Gets in at 12.30, so enough time for a couple of beers.

Tickets have been allocated, everyone successful with 23 or more loyalty points I think. I've got a restricted view seat FFS. And we're up in the shitty little corner. Oh well, can't wait.

I think me and my mate are going to buy tickets in with the home fans if we can't find spares, I'll post where we're sat if anyone wants to sit and keep their heads down with us.

Leeds, eh? #prayforbrad

dmfrani15_01Chris-Kirkland-attacked-by-fan-Sheffield-Wednesday-Vs-Leeds-United.gif

Leeds all day long. Went up there in the last season in which they were in the PL. 1-o win to Spurs, Robbie Keane scored for us. Nice and hostile afterwards, cracking day out! :avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom