Brum or Leeds, Who do you want to win tonight?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The whole issue of 'plastic' fans is a load of shit that people come up with to try to prove that their support is more valid than someone else's. A Man City fan (from Manchester) that started 'supporting' the club after they won the Premier League is far more of a platic fan than an Australian Spurs fan who stays up until 3am in the morning to watch Ramos' side get 2 points from the first 8 games of the season.

For the record - I have never lived in London.
Yeah - I'm not sure where you're going with that.

I havent tried to say I am a better fan than anyone, but I believe that there are plenty of people who are much better fans than people who get up at 3 in the morning in Alice Springs to watch a bunch of people on the other side of the planet play football.
I'm not arguing that they would make better supporters if they lived close enough to get into the ground, or worse for that matter. But they dont go, so they are not REAL Spurs supporters, just telly fans. Plastic, not cut glass. Its just a description.

Back
Top Bottom