Brilliant concept design for the Spurs website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

some of that looks fantastic. Really enjoy the look of the match report. However, I've met one of the guys who's responsible for the official site and unless it was entirely out sourced there's no way he could or would do anything like that. I'd think there was too much information to fill in to keep it updated for him too.

Pity because as it says on your update the website is the most important way for fans to communicate with the club.

Interestingly there was an article somewhere a few months ago talking about Spurs branding themselves - more specifcally overseas markets and they mentioned Spurs were looking at launching a new website....

I don't think the comments part of the match commentary will be a goer though.

"PAV YOU FUCKING SHIT CUNT, FUCK OFF BACK TO RUSSIA!!!11111111" from Y1D0PETE on Twitter.

Thelonious Filth said:
I don't think the comments part of the match commentary will be a goer though.

"PAV YOU FUCKING SHIT CUNT, FUCK OFF BACK TO RUSSIA!!!11111111" from Y1D0PETE on Twitter.

:roflmao:

thing is it wouldn't. Have you ever read the facebook comments on official spurs updates? I often go through them to cheer me up. It's always things like, "I love Spurs" and "I heart Bale" or the one's that make no sense like "when Spurs play in Israel for real yids". Only special people comment on them from what I've seen.

011.jpg

On the "your comments" part, I'd imagine that'd cover everyone using the #COYS hashtag. Unless there's a gimp only picking out selected tweets.

We'd have the best website in English football by a mile if this was our site. Love the match analysis, including the 'last time out' vid, and the player profiles.

Back
Top Bottom