Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Huge response needed from every player. No dicking about. Wounded animals are always dangerous.

Winks out, Dier in. Proper DM playing.

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier
Ndombele - Sissoko
Lamela
Son - Kane​

We may respond here but what's the fucking point

We will then only go and get dicked 6 nil at anfield and be back to square one yet again

Huge response needed from every player. No dicking about. Wounded animals are always dangerous.

Winks out, Dier in. Proper DM playing.

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier
Ndombele - Sissoko
Lamela
Son - Kane​
Bollocks that.
Too early. Zero excitement from me. Glad Aurier is suspended though.

In my opinion, we need Dier playing as DM. I’d like to see Ben Davies in the starting up too.

——————-Lloris
KWP—Toby———-Jan—-Davies
——————--Dier
——--Sissoko——Ndombele
Lamela———Kane —————Son

COME ON YOU SPURS! Let’s win this game before the intenational duty!

qWHnvl0.jpg

Gazza, Davies, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli,

Play fucking Lamela for a start.

--------------------Lloris-----------------------
Foyth---Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
-----------------Dier/Skipp-------------------
-----------Winks---------Ndombele--------
Lamela-----------------------------------Son
---------------------Kane---------------------

qWHnvl0.jpg

Gazza, Davies, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli,

Replace Alderweireld with Sanchez and I agree, knew you would have Foyth in, was just thinking he would be the DM for me, pivot, he has the poise and dribbling skills for it.

Eriksen should not be on the bench IMO. Lamela was like WTF, when he was just not moving for the pass, that is not acceptable and he has been too deep a negative shadow on the squad presently (unintentionally I believe, but none the less).

Spot on looking at the rest. A team with their heart in it (maybe Davies more in that sense, but if fit I'd play Rose).

Play fucking Lamela for a start.

--------------------Lloris-----------------------
Foyth---Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
-----------------Dier/Skipp-------------------
-----------Winks---------Ndombele--------
Lamela-----------------------------------Son
---------------------Kane---------------------

We have a win rate of 33% when Lamela starts in league this season, and 100% when he doesn't. Lamela is not the answer. The answer is to change the guy picking the team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we beat Brighton and I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat us either. That pretty much sums it up.

No point picking a starting XI because Poch won’t change the setup, just rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic and persist with the 442 diamond only with Davies and Foyth playing.

Back
Top Bottom