Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching the MOTD highlights.

Fucking Sissoko (who also flinched out the way of Bayern's free kick in the week) ducks out of the way of the cross for their second goal. Then fucking points. Wanker.

What you Haha'n Bazali Bazali - not only is he fucking shit, he's a fucking coward. A bottler. You seen the picture of him diving out the way of Bayern's free kick Tuesday ?

Since the useless cunt started playing every week we've become a relegation form team.

What you Haha'n Bazali Bazali - not only is he fucking shit, he's a fucking coward. A bottler. You seen the picture of him diving out the way of Bayern's free kick Tuesday ?

Since the useless cunt started playing every week we've become a relegation form team.

If you think our current predicament is down to one player as you’re clearly alleging now then you’re a bigger pratt than I gave you credit for

I’ve just watched the MOTD highlights too

Sissoko seemed to be putting a shift in giving 100% effort despite playing way out of position

Can you say the same for Lamela (shocking today), CE, Kane, Toby, Hugo (all he had to do was tip that poor cross over)?

Is there actually a handbook that they pass out to you when you become a professional? Because if I could get my hands on some sweet ass cliches that made the majority of people forget how sh*t I was and believe that I will be better in the future then the drinks are on the house.

The Spanish philosopher, Santayana, said, " Those who cannot remember the past are forever condemned to repeat it". I think Poch is a perfect example. He just never ever learns or looks inward at where the problems might be. Without this type of introspection, he will eventually destroy any club he leads regardless of the available talent. For this reason alone, he should go before the destruction process is complete.
But then history does repeat itself. First as a tragedy and then as a farce - Marx

I'd love to set up a webcam and watch you watching a Sissoko performance... Do you have to leave all the doors and windows open to prevent your front room filling up with froth?

giphy.gif

I watched Tuesday's game and today's game in the Dreamers bar in Los Christianos. I have to say that both games have taken the shine off the holiday. My brain's gone numb and still hasn't taken in the results. I'm hoping I am typing this in my sleep and I'll wake up soon to find it is a dream nightmare and not a reality one.
Anyone know a good lawyer I can use to sue Poch and the players for ruining my holiday?

COYS
Los Christianos?!! Poor fuckin you!! :dawsonmean:

And it's really true, too! Equivalent to about 10 mg Diazepam.

I heard, on good authority, the other day that there's no such thing as too much either...

At the very least there are practicality issues, surely..?

I heard, on good authority, the other day that there's no such thing as too much either...

At the very least there are practicality issues, surely..?
If you're talking about orgasms, then take as many as you can get! Valium on the other hand is addictive and dangerous. It works on the central nervous system, lowering respiration, heartbeat thus reducing the amount of O2 carried to the brain. Short term use only and no alcohol which exacerbates the effects.

Back
Top Bottom