Breaking the £100m barrier?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not questioning you mate, your quoting incoming and out goings connected to players. I’m talking the profit we have made each year for 5 years that don’t include players sales. There is money, I suspect some was the down payment on the stadium but i’m sure the business plan included the potential of getting to this point.

I’m not questioning you mate, your quoting incoming and out goings connected to players. I’m talking the profit we have made each year for 5 years that don’t include players sales. There is money, I suspect some was the down payment on the stadium but i’m sure the business plan included the potential of getting to this point.
I really hope you're right

Of course there is money but we are about to find out Enics true intentions with regards to how they use it.

Of course there is money but we are about to find out Enics true intentions with regards to how they use it.
My concern is ENIC cashing in to an Arab offer or similar since our stock is at its highest since they took over - massive return on Investment and they walk out as 'heroes'

Like I said in the other thread, I don't think we will spend more than £50m and I don't think we will do any business until mid-late July.

I think we need to back Poch and we need to get, bare minimum, 4 top quality signings whilst keeping our remaining players to compete with City and Liverpool.

That will put us above the £200m mark imo but it will not happen, I am willing to make a bet on that.

Expecting Levy and ENIC to suddenly change is like expecting a genie to pop out of a lantern and give us all 3 wishes.

ENIC and Levy will do the bare minimum to make sure we get CL football and maintain profit at the new stadium, that's it, they aren't interested in silverware when it means net spend is involved imo.

If I am wrong you can quote this post and ridicule me.

Like I said in the other thread, I don't think we will spend more than £50m and I don't think we will do any business until mid-late July.

I think we need to back Poch and we need to get, bare minimum, 4 top quality signings whilst keeping our remaining players to compete with City and Liverpool.

That will put us above the £200m mark imo but it will not happen, I am willing to make a bet on that.

Expecting Levy and ENIC to suddenly change is like expecting a genie to pop out of a lantern and give us all 3 wishes.

ENIC and Levy will do the bare minimum to make sure we get CL football and maintain profit at the new stadium, that's it, they aren't interested in silverware when it means net spend is involved imo.

If I am wrong you can quote this post and ridicule me.
Mid July is a little too early for levy to be doing business don't you think. :dembelelol:

Again, the kinds of players and figures being bandied about are totally consistent with ENIC's "just do enough to nick top four and keep the eye-watering ticket prices flowing" style of leadership.

It's what you're saying that would be a dramatic departure.

I’m going to say this, I will always support Spurs. That will never change. If Levy does not spend £100m plus then we need them out. Yes I will always be grateful for the stadium but in this instance I’d have preferred us in a small WHL with a billion pound team winning everything for a few years.

I just don’t get it.

Bring on the Arab owners at least we can compete with Citeh.

I’m going to say this, I will always support Spurs. That will never change. If Levy does not spend £100m plus then we need them out. Yes I will always be grateful for the stadium but in this instance I’d have preferred us in a small WHL with a billion pound team winning everything for a few years.

I just don’t get it.

Bring on the Arab owners at least we can compete with Citeh.
You're joking?

Back
Top Bottom