Brad Friedel

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

28WzfsE
Yep and all I'm getting is this:

It'll work fine from the computer, just think iOS (god) is fucking with me.

Was disappointed we couldn't keep him on in some capacity.... Class act, proper pro... Bit like Scotty P; another who isn't exactly synonymous with us, yet proud to have called him yido.
He also always has something nice to say about Spurs anytime we're brought up. Years from now he'll be a forgotten player of ours I feel which is a bummer.

It was back in the days when I had never used a football forum before, would spend hours in stitches at just the usage of the smilies on here, and used to talk about football.

I've since learnt that it's best to post GIFs, whip out photoshop every now and again, and occasionally get philosophical in off-topic.
:townhmm:

I remember when you "returned", like a year ago or something. Everyone acted like it was the second coming, "Oh, he's back! So happy". I thought, who's this cunt, why is everyone bottom-feeding his nutsack? You posted some of the funniest things I've seen here then had a tantrum and left.

It was like meeting Santa Clause, finding out all the magic of the person was true only for Santa to top himself in front of you.

I don't agree with everything you say, but your humour and Photoshop skills are top notch, fair play.

I remember when you "returned", like a year ago or something. Everyone acted like it was the second coming, "Oh, he's back! So happy". I thought, who's this cunt, why is everyone bottom-feeding his nutsack? You posted some of the funniest things I've seen here then had a tantrum and left.

It was like meeting Santa Clause, finding out all the magic of the person was true only for Santa to top himself in front of you.

I don't agree with everything you say, but your humour and Photoshop skills are top notch, fair play.
It's true, I'm a big fan of CJJ CJJ myself

Just google anything, say...cats drinking water. Google, "cats drinking water gif", go into the images of that, scroll until you find a good gif of that that's a non GIFY gif, right click the picture, go to properties, copy the URL, insert it in the images tab, and voila!

You get this beauty:
drinking-water.gif

2f9.jpg

Am I doing it right now?

Back
Top Bottom