Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane & Dele to start vs Burnley and then have both on the bench would work well for me.

Also just seen Sonny & Toby are one yellow card away from a ban. Got to keep both of their noses clean would be a big loss for the quarters
Small matter of Chelsea and Woolwich in between those games - if they’re anything like close to starting at Burnley at least one will start at Dortmund

Poch done a proper job on this lot. They couldn’t handle the changes and didn’t have a plan b.

NIce early goal would prevent any nervous tensions.

If any one is going I’d appreciate it if you kicked the crap out of their stewards. Thanks awfully.

th
Fucken lol

Confirmed I’m gonna be with my mate in the spurs end after an incredibly nice gesture from one lovely forum poster. I can’t bloody wait!! But a few important games before this one, so I’ll contain my excitement.

The 2H of the first leg was as much fun as I've had in my now 5 years of Spurs fandom. Think that last goal by Fernando will allow us to play relaxed. We should play our game, but with them needing to score at least 3 in regulation, I think they'll leave themselves quite open to a Son breakaway.

Would be really nice to get an early score, then we can all relax and enjoy the game! Hell, I may even get on the game thread during the game!

Ready for the Burnley game. Feels like we haven't played in a month!

Talking to a work mate today and he is not into football and I explained the latest CL results with us beating Dortmund 3-0 and the bin dippers drawing 0-0 against B/Munich: He reckons that that Liverpool team is a load of shit, made my day impartial opinion expressed!
COYS :tobyarm:

Guys I don’t post much but this...

Group stage match (3/6 24th October 2018) so completely different mentality from Atleti.

Only posted this to show it can’t won’t happen to us!

If we get past Dortmund, Athletico are the one team we don’t want. What a nightmare to play against. Lots of South American’s , niggling, nasty team. Gave Ronaldo a few good whacks last night.

---------------Gazzaniga-------------
-----Foyth----Sanchez----Vert-----
Aurier----Skipp---Winks-----KWP
----------Lamela---Lucas------------
-----------------Kane-------------------

Back
Top Bottom