Blame game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Fullers stopped brewing Chiswick Bitter because beer has been taken over my metro wankers who don’t like beer. THAT is when it all went to fuck. That and the discontinuation of roast beef Wotsits. Cunts everywhere.

Poch wanted Tripps sold but he was expecting a replacement. We know from last season Poch didnt trust any of the other RBs. You also remember in the summer Poch said he doesn't know or involved in transfers, he actually meant Levy is not buying what he wants. The bottom line is we all know Poch was not happy with Tripps, KWP or Aurier and he wanted an upgrade but he ended up with Aurier.
Poch is not involved in buying or selling, Levy undersold Tripps and all the media said it at the time.

Llorente played a very big part last season, we miss him badly. He did a great job, super sub providing assists and goals. He played the cup games. Kane back up. He was the only player we had who had experience in winning trophies. Who took us to the CL final! Any PL club needs a back up striker. Son, Lucas are not strikers. Google and see where Llorente is now.

Janssen was crap and everyone saw that. Poch gave him chance after chance. So were Njie and Nkoudo. Google and see where these 3 players are now.

Dembele was playing until he was sold, may be he was injured at the time. 60 mins of Dembele is good enough for Spurs when the alternatives are'nt good enough and even worse he was not replaced. May be that is reason why the poor run since Jan 2019!

Trust Levy, he will dither and haggle for 12 months, then he will crawl and pay the original asking price but an injured Sessignon. Joke of a chairman.

Please don't be biased, you are becoming a Levy fangirl.

Sadly, writing lots doesn't equate to substance....

Whatever way you want to dress it up, whatever exactly happened between Poch, Levy, prospective transfers (hmmmaybe..), agent wankery and so forth and Trippier has left us looking really poor at right back and to be honest I just don't see it in Foyth either; the guy's a good footballer, but I'm not sure England's the right place for him, not at right back anyway.

Still believe that Trippier was majorly scapegoated last season, potentially by Pochettino in the end too...which considering the current state of affairs at right back, makes me question what he's even fucking doing.

...and I don't give a fuck if Foyth plays there for Argentina, I think I'd quite like him in a back 3, but he's an avid ball watcher and some of his decisions to go to ground make me wince...which I'd say isn't a great combination of attributes tbh.

Maybe we'll invest in the squad in January, eh? Hopefully soon enough before anymore of them get itchy feet/before Harry gets frustrated and fucks off somewhere to hit 60 a season.

Poch wanted Tripps sold but he was expecting a replacement. We know from last season Poch didnt trust any of the other RBs. You also remember in the summer Poch said he doesn't know or involved in transfers, he actually meant Levy is not buying what he wants. The bottom line is we all know Poch was not happy with Tripps, KWP or Aurier and he wanted an upgrade but he ended up with Aurier.
Poch is not involved in buying or selling, Levy undersold Tripps and all the media said it at the time.

Llorente played a very big part last season, we miss him badly. He did a great job, super sub providing assists and goals. He played the cup games. Kane back up. He was the only player we had who had experience in winning trophies. Who took us to the CL final! Any PL club needs a back up striker. Son, Lucas are not strikers. Google and see where Llorente is now.

Janssen was crap and everyone saw that. Poch gave him chance after chance. So were Njie and Nkoudo. Google and see where these 3 players are now.

Dembele was playing until he was sold, may be he was injured at the time. 60 mins of Dembele is good enough for Spurs when the alternatives are'nt good enough and even worse he was not replaced. May be that is reason why the poor run since Jan 2019!

Trust Levy, he will dither and haggle for 12 months, then he will crawl and pay the original asking price but an injured Sessignon. Joke of a chairman.

Please don't be biased, you are becoming a Levy fangirl.

Llorente played because Kane got injured.

Dembele played up until he was sold?

If you want to debate, don’t debate lies

Sadly, writing lots doesn't equate to substance....

It’s a case of how to make shit up and hope nobody remembers.

Apparently missing the last three months and 15 games through injury is playing.

“Janssen was crap”.....like he can improve without playing.
Poch had ruined more players than he improved and even the ones he did improve are now playing shit.

But it’s just a case of if he couldn’t find d a way to incorporate someone, they are shit and should be sold.

Our fans are morons. They’ll be calling Lo Celso and Sessengon flops soon because the manager refuses to use them.

Llorente played because Kane got injured.

Dembele played up until he was sold?

If you want to debate, don’t debate lies
LLorente did not play only when Kane was injured. They even played together in some matches.
Even though he played when Kane injured, what's your point?
I said he was a back up striker and super sub with experience. He was paid for that job and did it brilliantly. He was not replaced. Facts.

Dembele App (subs)
2018/2019
Tottenham Hotspur
10 (3)

This is only in the PL appearances. Remember he was sold Jan 2019. Facts.
Can't be a**ed to find his cup and CL appearances for same period. I said may be he was injured when sold.
Source: Mousa Dembélé Profile, News & Stats | Premier League

I don't do lies, accuse others or pathetic excuses.

LLorente did not play only when Kane was injured. They even played together in some matches.
I said he was a back up striker and super sub with experience. He was paid for that job and did it brilliantly. He was not replaced. Facts.

Dembele App (subs)
2018/2019
Tottenham Hotspur
10 (3)

Can't be a**ed to find his cup and CL appearances for same period. I said may be he was injured when sold.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dembeles last game was 3rd November.
He was sold in mid January.
He was injured right up until he was sold and still injured when he left.

You said he played right up until he was sold. That was a lie.

Llorente played roughly 2000 minutes in two years.
That’s all there is to it.

To try and claim Llorente was used a lot before the Kane injury at home to City in the CL, is a lie.

It’s a shit myopic one too. This board declared Trippier as shit before he left,

Really because I’ve done nothing but defend Trippier down the years.
Always rated him, and have stuck up for him while he was here and still do now, taking the piss out of the morons who thought he would end up at QPR.

Don’t know if you’re new here, but you keep making yourself look like a bit of a tit.

Walker making the same mistakes as Trippier, and worse, but being born fast doesnt make him a superior footballer.

It makes him a faster runner.
Walker with Trippiers pace would be in the champo. Trippier is top 3 PL
Trippiers limitations dont make Walkers better though....for me Trippier is a far better footballer, and attacker.
They are par defensively, talent wise, I think Walker makes worse mistakes, but is fast.

Nothing more to add on this one
Funny that you think the RB of a team consistently in the top 3 isn’t a top 3 RB

This is the player I see Trippier as. Way more than average, and a competent RB who suffers from dips in form like everyone else in the squad.

Personally, Im rooting for him to re find form and confidence rather than throw him under the bus while everyone else gets a free pass for being "fatigued".

And theres people who "feel sorry" for Llorente, or turn a blind eye to the 5 set pieces Eriksen blasted at the oppositions knees yesterday.....like hes done for the last 5 years

He did nothing wrong and had a really good first half.

This thread is just a disease. A disease with Tourette’s......a diseased parrot with Tourette’s. Tourette’s and Syphils. And Thrush..it’s a rabid, scab riddled parrot....

Trippiers shit...Trippiers shit....who’s a pretty boy then....sqwaaaaaaake....Trippiers shit...Trippiers shit

A mangled parrot with AIDS.
That’s this thread.
Takes a man to admit his faults...the day a player thinks he’s got nothing to learn he becomes arrogant.

Maybe some more of the squad should grow some bollocks and admit they need to be better too

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dembeles last game was 3rd November.
He was sold in mid January.
He was injured right up until he was sold and still injured when he left.

You said he played right up until he was sold. That was a lie.

Llorente played roughly 2000 minutes in two years.
That’s all there is to it.

To try and claim Llorente was used a lot before the Kane injury at home to City in the CL, is a lie.

Dembele played 10 PL games in 2018/19 season before he was sold in Jan 2019, was injured for whatever period. So what.

Llorente was a superb back up striker for Kane. Levy did not replace him.
Levy dithered and haggled then crawled and paid the full asking price but for injured sessignon.

Mr Sammy Levy FanGirl , have a great evening.

Last edited:
Despite not having won anything, it’s probably been the most progressive period we’ve enjoyed in a long time. I think it’s short-sighted calling for his sacking after a difficult period. He deserves a chance to turn the results around.
Ok brother fair play to you but after a year of douchbag football Im feeling all San Quentin.

When Fullers stopped brewing Chiswick Bitter because beer has been taken over my metro wankers who don’t like beer. THAT is when it all went to fuck. That and the discontinuation of roast beef Wotsits. Cunts everywhere.
I have literally no idea of your point. Were there Roast Beef Wotsits? Man I missed out.

Dembele played 10 PL games in 2018/19 season before he was sold in Jan 2019, was injured for whatever period. So what.
You can NOT show me the post I said "he played right up until he was sold" because I didn't say it. Be honest or don't bother me.

Llorente was a superb back up striker for Kane. Levy did not replace him.
Levy dithered and haggled then crawled and paid the full asking price but for injured sessignon.

Go and read my posts properly, I know what I said. There is no lie.

It seems when you are loosing, you are accusing other of being liars.

I don't do lies and don't accuse others even when they do. Got it!

Mr Levy FanGirl you are a bad loser.

Have a great evening.

This line:

Dembele was playing until he was sold,

Is a lie. Because he wasn’t.
He played in 10 games.
He played 90 minutes twice.
His last game was 3rd Nov.
He was sold mid January.

So you lied. With or without the word “right”, your claim is a lie.

Llorente was superb back up that played 906 Premier League minutes and 459 CL minutes in 2 seasons.

Keep pushing the lie that Poch used him well.
Why should Levy replace him?

Buy another benchwarmer that Poch will say needs two years to bed in, but then he gives him 2000 minutes in that time then let’s him leave?

As I said, and as you are now proving to be right, when Poch throws Sessengon in the bin too, you will blame Levy.

Dembele App (subs)
2018/2019
Tottenham Hotspur
10 (3)

Llorente was treated like shit by poch while kane was fit. Wasn't even in match day squads throughout the season. Only got any mins because there was no one left

Llorente was treated like shit by poch while kane was fit. Wasn't even in match day squads throughout the season. Only got any mins because there was no one left

He’s trying to re write history

I think there was one person here calling for Kane to be benched down the years and the back up used. And it wasn’t him.

Apparently Dembele being injured for three months and sold while still injured is “playing up until he was sold”.

Back
Top Bottom