Best Yido Pubs and places to get a drink.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do my fellow yids go for a drink pre and post match. Personally my lot always got in the corner pin, when it was there, More recently the Bell & Hare although it used to be so much better when it actually resembled a pub inside. It might be something to do with nearly being 40 but I'm not a massive fan of the warm canned beer in the car park that it has become, with a community hall interior! I've never been in the Bill Nick round the corner although hear it is good. Reviews would be welcome please.

Snarf said:
Where do my fellow yids go for a drink pre and post match. Personally my lot always got in the corner pin, when it was there, More recently the Bell & Hare although it used to be so much better when it actually resembled a pub inside. It might be something to do with nearly being 40 but I'm not a massive fan of the warm canned beer in the car park that it has become, with a community hall interior! I've never been in the Bill Nick round the corner although hear it is good. Reviews would be welcome please.

Bricklayers Arms, always.

mdiver said:
Snarf said:

Bricklayers Arms, always.
When I was in Tottenham in February I couldn't see any games, but I watched AC Milan vs Spurs at the Bricklayers arms. Fucking amazing.

Yep, I love the Bricklayers. I took some Man City supporting mates in there once and they loved it too, said it was full of mental cases. The people I know who go regularly though go to the Bell and Hare. Can't say I like it as much but it's still good.

Bell & Hare is good location wise, I loved the Corner Pin and I was gutted when they got rid of it. I like the Bill Nick but it's an arse to get to if you're coming from White Hart Lane station.

The Irish Centre is pretty good as well, we mix with away fans there (obviously not if Chelsea or Woolwich are coming to town).

Thelonious Filth said:
Bell & Hare is good location wise, I loved the Corner Pin and I was gutted when they got rid of it. I like the Bill Nick but it's an arse to get to if you're coming from White Hart Lane station.

The Irish Centre is pretty good as well, we mix with away fans there (obviously not if Chelsea or a***nal are coming to town).

Yeah the Irish is always good especially to catch the last game

Norally in Rudolphs before a game or outside the Bill Nic till the old bill stopped us drinking outside the offie. Used to go Corner Pin.

This is why I will always love the bell and hare
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdivqhetsg8[/youtube]

Aside from that bricklayers if coming down from whl station, although lads I go with now like rudolphs.

Just as an aside from pubs near the ground, how about elsewhete in London? For example I live in Streatham and the Five Bells has a really good Spurs atmosphere. Im moving to Croydon though, God help me, and I'm hoping that someone will be able to point me towards a decent pub there for watching football.

Billy Nick used to be my favourite, but the police have clamped down on drinking outside it so they have introduced a shitty barrier & also stopped people getting cans from the offy next door. So it's now normally rammed inside and out.

But they do have a pole dancer who is actually decent, better than the old rope they used to have which resembled a drugged up russian bear forced to dance for kicks.

For me it's the Billy Nick or Bricklayers. Must confess I've never been to the B&H... I always thought it looked a bit too family friendly for my loud, obnoxious, swearing cakehole.

Always liked Bootlaces, couple of doors down from the Bricklayers before the game, usually Olive Branch after. Used to quite like the British Queen aswell, I heard they got shut down though

Back
Top Bottom