Benoit - Showboat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only player not to have his jacket buttoned, such a rebel.

tmlewin730.jpg

Love the clip. I firmly believe that when you nutmeg someone they have to be your slave in the afterlife. I've built an army in my younger years. Is there a nutmeg (caño) thread on here? My favorite of all time is Juan Roman

Taarabt will have fucking hundreds of slaves.

The VDV double-Panna on Wilshere was a thing of beauty, it was an overhyped hothead being sucked in and brushed aside effortlessly by a player he wouldn't be fit to tie the laces of.

I'm not sure if this has been posted already.

I missed the game last night with Valentine's duties.

Anyway, I could watch this all day long.

:bae:

You're not supposet to enjoy watching football skill

You are supposed to be an anal retentive and find 15 nit picking reasons why it will never compensate for any of the inconsequential reasons that define him as an abject failure who is being carried by garethhhhh (swoon)

welcome to TFC (the cock part seems to be made up with a significant portion of the cocks that you have migrated away from GG for, sadly there's no escape )

Benny did the calmest little pass i've ever seen yesterday. Couple of sequences of Woolwich pressure followed by a couple of bits of dodgy defending on our behalf, ball crashed around the box and landed at BAE's feet, any other player in the world would of wolloped it away, Benny played a little pass to Jan Vertonghen in his own six yard box:bae:

Did anyone see what he tweeted a scouser? He got tweeted 'cheers for the penalty on Sunday YNWA' he replied @AssouEkotto: @Nicholas_Harper noooo problem at all...ur team need it... LOL i hv enough to c'them so far behind us lololololol

Haha

I like BAE as a personality, he's possibly the coolest footballer I've ever seen play. So nonchalant on the ball, incredibly silky with his little turns and flicks. BUT, I think we may have to upgrade on him soon, I think with where this team is headed, I think we need a more reliable left-back starting for us. He's still a good player, but I think defensively he isn't good enough.

We missed the boat on Baines, I'm afraid - he'd be deemed expensive for our budget and on the wrong side of 20

Pereira on the other hand . . .

Taarabt will have fucking hundreds of slaves.

The VDV double-Panna on Wilshere was a thing of beauty, it was an overhyped hothead being sucked in and brushed aside effortlessly by a player he wouldn't be fit to tie the laces of.

I know, as supporters, we're not supposed to have positive feelings about anything in red, but the end of that video made me believe again in humanity a little bit. Then i read the YouTube comments and now i want to put chemicals in the drinking water.

I'm sure there is a gif of this somewhere. I was almost ready to suck him off infront of 36,000 fans there and then. I can't see BAE with an afro, scoring a goal and then being as cool as fuck in one game without getting a raging hard on

Back
Top Bottom