Benoit - Showboat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure if this has been posted already.

I missed the game last night with Valentine's duties.

Anyway, I could watch this all day long.

:bae:

To be fair it was an awesome piece of showboating, but a bloody awful mistake from him that lead to him having to dash back to do it.

Brian McBride said shortly after, "Kids, please do not attempt that in your next game."

Then there was the dancing he did over the ball in our own box......

I love you BAE, but you give me heart burn sometimes.

Seeing what Benny was doing last night, the guy isn't afraid of playing the ball around, even in his own box...though I can see why some people get infuriated with him.

I suppose it all depends on your POV. Whereas some are chewing on their heart and will berate him for it, I think he's fucking brilliant and often think, 'nice one Benny...'

Seeing what Benny was doing last night, the guy isn't afraid of playing the ball around, even in his own box...though I can see why some people get infuriated with him.

I suppose it all depends on your POV. Whereas some are chewing on their heart and will berate him for it, I think he's fucking brilliant and often think, 'nice one Benny...'
My heart is in my mouth every single time he attempts to showboat and every time he succeedes I love him that little bit more

He had a great game. Loved the footwork in the 18yd box while everyone around me was screaming "fucking clear it" and the 60yd crossfield pass to the foot of Lennon which was beautiful.

He is definitely our best left back. Works really well in our team, some of the switch passes he does over the Lennon are remarkable. He never seems to get credit for them either

Back
Top Bottom