Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£15M? Have you lost yer marbles Bainsy? That's what Levy paid for Dembele, and nearly what he paid for Pauliniho.

Not a chance.
david-bentley-fish.jpg

Interesting choice, and from what I've seen (which isn't a great deal to be honest) he does seem to defend better than Rose, which is something I prefer as a primary characteristic of a full-back, though some managers don't. Rose defends to a reasonable degree but like Walker seems to rely heavily on pace to compensate for positioning.

Interesting choice, and from what I've seen (which isn't a great deal to be honest) he does seem to defend better than Rose, which is something I prefer as a primary characteristic of a full-back, though some managers don't. Rose defends to a reasonable degree but like Walker seems to rely heavily on pace to compensate for positioning.
The standard narrative when describing Walker "his pace gets him out of trouble". That being the case by definition he doesn't get into trouble because he has pace. I really do see the problem.

He's older, would demand higher wages and isn't proven in the premier league.

Think more like Levy when it comes to new signings.
Moyes mob have apparently been looking at him!! He is a quality player who can read the game well.

Back
Top Bottom