Ben Davies

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

He's been very good at CB the last two games. I suppose the attributes which make him good at CB limit him at LB to a degree. Similarly the attributes that enhance Rose's play at LB would limit him at CB. Anyway, good performance and doing a tricky job well for us when we need him is Davies.

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Needed some minutes to grow into the game and had one or two iffy moments. But he had a solid performance as CB tonight

paddygspur

Supporter
What a great servant he's been for the club. Never moans does his best at every game not the most talented player never in the papers. I think once he has finnished playing football he'll be very welcomed at white hart Lane. Unfussy, understated club man, every good side needs them.

Last edited:

Airfixx

"...Do you like the fisting?"
What a great servant he's been for the club. Never moans does his best at every game not the most talented player never in the papers. I think once he has finnished playing football he'll be very welcomed at white hart Lane. Unfussy, understated club man, every good side needs them.
Love him. Better quality player than some care to recognise. I will always be a sucker for players like Ben. Class act. Hope he's here for years to come.

Register to remove

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Massive performance. He gets his share of the shit thrown at him from parts of our fanbase but that seems to mainly be based on his offensive contributions. Defensivley Ben is great. Fantastic option to have in games like this were we don't expect the fullbacks to contribute as much in attack.

Good old gentle Ben.

Register to remove

I see the game by game posters out in full force.

All our players are undoubtedly of high quality.

It's the lack of top notch consistency that my biggest bug bear.

Sissoko, Winks and Alderweireld alone for me this season have shown that.

Top Bottom