Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yup... Me disagreeing with your cyclical shite genuinely means i'm on a 'disagree' spree.

"vile insults"... Whatever.

Deluded fool.
You know what, this was a sensible, civilised debate till you showed up. No vitriol, no cunt offs. Just sensible people talking about the merits and praising the professionalism of Ben Davies.
Airfixx Airfixx the thread destroyer strikes once more

You know what, this was a sensible, civilised debate till you showed up. No vitriol, no cunt offs. Just sensible people talking about the merits and praising the professionalism of Ben Davies.
Airfixx Airfixx the thread destroyer strikes once more

I rate Ben as #1... Incendiary stuff on my part.:pochbye:

(Funnily enough tho'... YOU are here too.... Obv. your harmony inducing posts are beyond reproach tho, rite JT? :dembelefingers:)

Which is fine. Just don't see why you can't give your opinions without resorting to cheap insults and slurs against those with a different pov. Very childish behaviour if we're honest

Same old fake news, John.

You know nothing about "honest".

In multiple threads today you've whinged about "vile" insults.... Just checked the rest of this exchange... The harshest thing I called you was a "meme".

Regardless, you know we'd still be having this exchange either way. You get some kind of twisted kick out confrontation... It's so obvious... You think you're 'winning'... I on the other hand just find you extremely aggravating (and admittedly should know better than to get involved).

Wonder if the day will come when you're involved in anything OTHER than a cunt off..... Considering the only thing you do is rag on the team and play the victim card all the time, I highly doubt that. I could leave the forum today and you'll still spend your summer banging the same fucking tedious drum and bickering with someone else.

Captained the team against Roma once Vorm went off. Granted it was just a pre-season game but it is a bit wild to see the little Welshman we picked up as a plus1 in the Gylfi deal grow into a senior player in the team.

Does Ben have a song? Seems a shame Danny Rose still gets a song chanted for him yet Ben doesn't.

Definitely should have one, if only he had just a little more pace about him he would be a world class full back. That said he should be starting the majority of games for us unless his opposite number can our pace and out muscle him. Rose has a lot to prove to get him back as LB number 1 for me. Good to have strong competition.

I don't like to compare our club to anything Chelsea related, but look at Alonso and how much a full back (or wing back) can offer a team at the moment. Seriously need an upgrade if we are going to improve

The Wales football star who walked into a Danish pub and made himself a hero with fans
Tottenham Hotspur star Ben Davies made himself very popular

By
Jordan Jones
The relationship between Wales' players and their supporters is renowned throughout football as one of the closest in the game following the remarkable Euro 2016 journey just a couple of years ago.

The Red Wall played a huge part in helping Wales qualify for that tournament before travelling in huge numbers to support the team and win the hearts of their French hosts with their humour and charm.

Who can forget the brilliant moments like this ?

That support continued in the past week when Wales were backed by 2,800 passionate fans in Aarhus as they faced Denmark in the Nations League.

But as a group of 50 Wales fans drank in a bar in the Danish city following their side's 2-0 defeat, what happened next cemented the bond between them even further.

When Tottenham Hotspur star Ben Davies, who spent two years of his childhood in Denmark, walked into the bar with some friends, he was greeted by the Welsh fans all keen to speak to him.

0_Dmr5x8qXoAER6YA.jpg

Ben Davies poses with fans (Image: @iwangwilymowen)
The defender happily chatted with supporters before going one step further and ordering a drink at the bar for each and every one of them.

No big fuss was made, despite his celebrity status, as he bought about seven jugs of beer, twice, ensuring everyone had a drink.

Davies didn’t drink himself but ensured Wales fans, both young and old had a good time.

He then had time to pose for photographs with the Wales contingent.

The Wales football star who walked into a Danish pub and made himself a hero with fans
Tottenham Hotspur star Ben Davies made himself very popular

By
Jordan Jones
The relationship between Wales' players and their supporters is renowned throughout football as one of the closest in the game following the remarkable Euro 2016 journey just a couple of years ago.

The Red Wall played a huge part in helping Wales qualify for that tournament before travelling in huge numbers to support the team and win the hearts of their French hosts with their humour and charm.

Who can forget the brilliant moments like this ?

That support continued in the past week when Wales were backed by 2,800 passionate fans in Aarhus as they faced Denmark in the Nations League.

But as a group of 50 Wales fans drank in a bar in the Danish city following their side's 2-0 defeat, what happened next cemented the bond between them even further.

When Tottenham Hotspur star Ben Davies, who spent two years of his childhood in Denmark, walked into the bar with some friends, he was greeted by the Welsh fans all keen to speak to him.

0_Dmr5x8qXoAER6YA.jpg

Ben Davies poses with fans (Image: @iwangwilymowen)
The defender happily chatted with supporters before going one step further and ordering a drink at the bar for each and every one of them.

No big fuss was made, despite his celebrity status, as he bought about seven jugs of beer, twice, ensuring everyone had a drink.

Davies didn’t drink himself but ensured Wales fans, both young and old had a good time.

He then had time to pose for photographs with the Wales contingent.
All left would have been to invite some Danish fans in fluent Danish for the perfect piece.

Back
Top Bottom