Being there

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Broadly agree. A ST is becoming like an annual debenture. You stump up stupid money for the right to attend but more and more people are having to sell on tickets to make it financially viable. At the Southampton game, nobody around me was the usual STH. The whole camaraderie and culture of football is changing, and not in any way for the better.

Broadly agree. A ST is becoming like an annual debenture. You stump up stupid money for the right to attend but more and more people are having to sell on tickets to make it financially viable. At the Southampton game, nobody around me was the usual STH. The whole camaraderie and culture of football is changing, and not in any way for the better.

Yeah the evolution of top tier football and the money involved.

But also kick off times, and generally just the time it takes up is a factor for me.

I really can’t justify the time and money to go to every home game any more. During the 90s I could easily justify it due to lack of responsibilities but not any more.
The biggest long term problem I see is the younger crowd getting involved. Where is the next generation of fans?
I guess they can pick up tickets easily enough but ticket costs compared to the average wage is ridiculous.

The flip side is anyone moaning they couldn’t get tickets for any games can now see us play CL football and play Watford in the same week.

We have about a million members don’t we.

When it rains it pours.

If you can’t afford an ST then what’s the point of buying one, not going to games, and selling your seat......so you can afford an ST?

Just have membership instead

If you can’t afford an ST then what’s the point of buying one, not going to games, and selling your seat......so you can afford an ST?

Just have membership instead

Can’t talk for others but for me it’s just the way modern football works now. Just like the away tickets scenario. That’s a closed shop now.

Get an ST I can go to any game I want to and can easily make.

And also the Ring of doom. I personally don’t have time to spend queuing for tickets or the lottery that is.

And I can afford it btw.
Just can’t justify it.

Massive difference.

They could have priced/sold the CL games better, but I find it pretty ridiculous that so many people were complaining about the LP's cutoff for the CL final and two games later they can't be bothered to watch us play at home in the CL. If we ever get to the final again, you will miss out on a final ticket....again.

I've filled three guest tickets for the game, I'd fill more if I was allowed to.

Our supporters are so fickle, and it's not just the prices that are putting people off.......look how many tickets are on sale on the exchange for today, tickets that the seller has already paid for.

Can’t talk for others but for me it’s just the way modern football works now. Just like the away tickets scenario. That’s a closed shop now.

Get an ST I can go to any game I want to and can easily make.

And also the Ring of doom. I personally don’t have time to spend queuing for tickets or the lottery that is.

And I can afford it btw.
Just can’t justify it.

Massive difference.
Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom