Being a Yid song..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The tune is Tom Hark, it was released in 1958, and covered more recently.
I remember various chants being sung to this tune back in the 70s including at Spurs and several other clubs, this all predates any Arse stuff you might of heard,
This tune has probably been used by every club at some point, but we can make it ours as we sing it the best.

The tune is Tom Hark, it was released in 1958, and covered more recently.
I remember various chants being sung to this tune back in the 70s including at Spurs and several other clubs, this all predates any Arse stuff you might of heard,
This tune has probably been used by every club at some point, but we can make it ours as we sing it the best.
I always thought it was a piranhas original composition never knew that was a cover. Here's the original version which was a instrumental.

Apparently the tune was called Tom Hark as that is the south African corruption of the weapon of choice that the gang that the band use to run with used.

Tom Hark

Tomohawk

Back
Top Bottom