BBC London Spurs radio commentators

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could anyone tell me who the Spurs commentators are on BBC London? I'm pretty sure it's the same feed which you can listen to on the Spurs website--it is a Spurs-specific team and not a general BBC one, right? I used to listen to them a lot back in the day--does anyone know if they've changed in the last ten years or so?

Could anyone tell me who the Spurs commentators are on BBC London? I'm pretty sure it's the same feed which you can listen to on the Spurs website--it is a Spurs-specific team and not a general BBC one, right? I used to listen to them a lot back in the day--does anyone know if they've changed in the last ten years or so?
Bradley Allen is one, still a coach with us. Can't remember the other fellas name.

Bradley Allen is one, still a coach with us. Can't remember the other fellas name.

The actual commentator is Nick Godwin who usually sits with Bradley Allen (at least it has been the last 5 years or so)

Left his mic on at halftime for one Europa game once and had him asking his producer to get him a "sarnie" top half time banter Zzzzz

I can never remember his name...I'm pretty sure he's a Yid and relatively young and pretty funny. But he usually does the Spurs games and he's genuinely enthusiastic and IMO one of the best current crop.

He does prem tv too at least on American networks (albeit recorded in London). He's filled in on the spurs show podcast too.

This is deja vu as he's come up before. You can tell me his name and I'll forget it again. Just one of those names that won't stick despite me respecting him. if I have to remember a name once a year...

The actual commentator is Nick Godwin who usually sits with Bradley Allen (at least it has been the last 5 years or so)

Left his mic on at halftime for one Europa game once and had him asking his producer to get him a "sarnie" top half time banter Zzzzz
How could I have forgotten that!!??! Fantastic commentator!

This from the away game at Swansea is how it should be done! Goosebumps!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom