Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rest Alli and Kane for bigger tasks. Shouldn't even be on the plane over there. Pointless risking them picking up an injury while they are in such great form.
Totally agree, same for Son. It';s not just about resting our top players, it's also about eliminating the risk of injuries

The way I see this, the more non first teamers we play, the better. Lo Celso and Parrott should get the full 90 mins.
It's a rare luxury to have a meaningless game so hopefully we play the non first teamers like you say. Busy Xmas schedule coming up too.

Why not try Parrott in goal. Love to see him perched on the crossbar & then soaring & flying around making saves. Teach him to say "clear it" so he can say that repeatedly to our defenders even when we have a corner at the other end. He is good in the air & bound to have a cracker. If not in goal, I hear he is good on either wing. Or his natural position on the shoulder of the last defender. I used up as many poor parrot jokes as I could think of so you lot can't! :mourbringit:

Why not try Parrott in goal. Love to see him perched on the crossbar & then soaring & flying around making saves. Teach him to say "clear it" so he can say that repeatedly to our defenders even when we have a corner at the other end. He is good in the air & bound to have a cracker. If not in goal, I hear he is good on either wing. Or his natural position on the shoulder of the last defender. I used up as many poor parrot jokes as I could think of so you lot can't! :mourbringit:

Ex Parrot 🦜?

Brilliant, send me the bill!

looking forward to a beak performance.

Completely agree with resting anyone involved in the Wolves match, obviously we have spoke about protecting the players from injury, and resting them for the busy schedule. But also this is the first time we have had a week to prepare for a match since Jose was hired. We can actually spend some quality time preparing for our next league game, as well as working on the new system of play.

Ndombele not training for the Bayern game today, going to try and take that as a positive that they are resting him and his injury isn’t serious. . . :mourfacepalm:

wouldn’t want him playing regardless but was hoping to see him in training.

You brexiteers are far too sensitive!
Only a few days and your Reich will be reality not just a dream!

Stop being such an obtuse silly cunt for once

Nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit as I was making a joke about the Monty Python dead Parrot sketch and wondering why anyone would disagree with that?

Do you really think you’re being funny making jokes about Nazis and Hitler?

Give it a rest ffs

Stop being such an obtuse silly cunt for once

Nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit as I was making a joke about the Monty Python dead Parrot sketch and wondering why anyone would disagree with that?

Do you really think you’re being funny making jokes about Nazis and Hitler?

Give it a rest ffs

Proves the point!!

Back
Top Bottom