Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and if they play their first team, that side you proposed might even keep the score down below a double digit defeat.
I had to sit and watch us get a record hammering 7-2 at home for an outlay of around 100 quid, and I felt crushed for days afterwards
Not going wont make it any better if it happens again - irrespective of the circumstances.

You do have the advantage of not having to select Aurier - who was spectacularly gash in the first game and allowed Gnabry to waltz past him at will.

I doubt they will (come out with the first team I mean).
Why would they, it is Bayern Munich, they have depth as well to call upon from bench.
Plus as mentioned, their situation in Bundesliga is not too good.
And even if all the main studs would start, I seriously doubt if they have motivation enough to deal some epic blow in a match that does not matter.
And even if they do... well, that's life. Our game in EPL is more important quite honestly.
Not only next one, also further ones - in Xmas period games come thick and fast, we need to have more players ready to step up if needed :) .

COYS!

Absolutely the right decision to rest Kane. Any other top club would rest there biggest players in the same situation and Jose is a manager big enough to do that.

Kane will be fine and raring to go on the weekend.
And that's a REALLY important match that we need to win!

What's the point in this game tonight? Really? Wouldn't it be better if both teams were allowed to agree to draw it without the need to actually play it?

I know a few youngsters will be given a chance but I'd rather that would be in a game with actual meaning attached to it. Not even sure I can be bothered to watch it!

There is ZERO riding on this match, it's completely pointless.

What's the point in this game tonight? Really? Wouldn't it be better if both teams were allowed to agree to draw it without the need to actually play it?

I know a few youngsters will be given a chance but I'd rather that would be in a game with actual meaning attached to it. Not even sure I can be bothered to watch it!

There is ZERO riding on this match, it's completely pointless.
How do you sell that to all the people that have already bought tickets,arranged flights hotels etc?

Back
Top Bottom