Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

as long as we carry on singing that version of pochettino's blue and white army last night will go down as a success. so much better than the normal one we sing

Wasn't there last night but when you sit and watch on the box and you can hear our supporters constantly, over the top of the Germans and their drums in their backyard it put a smile on my face. Went on for about 20mins solid.

That little pea shit and his silly little face got on my nerves tonight moaning and diving.
Tossing home crowd doing that whistling bollocks too.
:lamelaaghh:

Probably just deserved the draw, but only just.
What kind of person gets down on their knees in the centre circle before KO to pray, whilst the camera are on him?
Surely there is plenty of time and places to do that before you come out.
Didn't help him much though did it. Maybe it was God's will that he couldn't score from yard out.

Whats happened to humour
Only team ever to win promotion by means other than it's own merit. Coincidentally after a move that went wrong which ended in relegation & after 2 attempts still couldn't come up on their own merit....then after the war, when everyone was distracted, the team that finished 5th got promotion.

Nothing funny in that?

Wasn't there last night but when you sit and watch on the box and you can hear our supporters constantly, over the top of the Germans and their drums in their backyard it put a smile on my face. Went on for about 20mins solid.

There's always one contrary bell end out there....

What kind of person gets down on their knees in the centre circle before KO to pray, whilst the camera are on him?
Didn't help him much though did it. Maybe it was God's will that he couldn't score from yard out.

Someone who has imaginary friends i imagine?

Always struck me as odd that they think them having a good game is worthy of the imaginary man in the skys time rather than terminally ill kids. But then prayer has to be one of the most selfish acts going.

Still that Lloris save eh.

Pauline from the Herd got DELETED !!!

tumblr_oa8dlmJYYo1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_o9vgi27py31u1ljrzo3_540.gif

Or maybe God has BT Sports and was watching...? He wouldn't have been able to see him in the Changing rooms... agreed, the Little Pea(nis) coulda prayed in the tunnel, (as the cameras were on the teams then) but be honest, with everyone walking onto the pitch, they'd have all tripped over him, and it would've been carnage...

...then again, God does move in mysterious ways...
IF HE EVEN FUCKING EXISTED!

The herd don't exist. They are a memory from the early 80's. Even then they were about 10 handed and all had mullets like Charlie Nicholas.

Back
Top Bottom