Bargain Hunt — Why Championship Talent Could See Spurs Advance

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The "Random" you referred to it the quoted post plays for the team top of the Dutch league and guess what, he's just scored in the CL quarter final.

Fucking Randoms, get them in Line of Duty
I haven’t referred to a single player.
No idea what randoms play in mid table in Portugal to be honest.

And I’m pretty sure some Leicester player scored in a CL quarter final.....no need to wank about it though

I haven’t referred to a single player.
No idea what randoms play in mid table in Portugal to be honest.

And I’m pretty sure some Leicester player scored in a CL quarter final.....no need to wank about it though
You really are all over the place.

I mentioned Van De Beek, you quoted the post and started talking about a Portugese Random.

I think Brexit is getting to you.

You really are all over the place.

I mentioned Van De Beek, you quoted the post and started talking about a Portugese Random.

I think Brexit is getting to you.

I haven’t engaged you regarding any player....you jumped on my post screaming about Grealish. I barely read it to be honest.

My only point was that the Dutch and Portuguese and Belgium leagues are no better than the Champo.....but everyone tosses one off if we’re linked with nobodies from abroad.

That’s my point mate.....people slag off the Champo but forget it has a higher standard than most of the teams in Holland, France, Belgium and Portugal.

But name some random unknown kid with a bit of hype from one of those leagues and everyone wants us to spunk 60M on them
Literally nobody want's to "spunk 60M on some random unknown kid".
Your arguing against a stawman here.

Back
Top Bottom