Balaguè's book - Brave New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lasagna can’t have been Chadli because he had gone. I reckon that and Millwall are Son. Although the lasgna could’ve been Sissoko

Jose fan - Kaboul. Poch seems to like Ade, doubt he would if that was him singing about Mourinho
Literally started reading it today and I'd say I now agree with you.

Just finished the book. I was a bit worried about possible negative effects on the team, but he is a sly old fox and doubt anything negative will come of it.
The one really worrying thing is that Alli is learning Spanish. I guess at least that means he isn’t planning on moving to a domestic rival
Dele was never going to spend his entire career with us - completely different personality to Kane for example

Haven't finished it yet but really don't think this book is particularly insightful or well written , I'd give it a 3/10 so far , I enjoyed more a couple of documentaries I've seen on YouTube. Love Poch but sadly don't love his book which is a shame because I was very much looking forward to it.

Dele was never going to spend his entire career with us - completely different personality to Kane for example

What’s that got to do with him learning Spanish?

When I visited the training ground about 6 weeks ago I was chatting to some guys and they said that a fair few of the 1st team are learning Spanish (Davies and Winks to name a couple) so not sure that anyone can look at Dele in isolation and say he's preparing for a move or that he's definitely going to move

Haven't finished it yet but really don't think this book is particularly insightful or well written , I'd give it a 3/10 so far , I enjoyed more a couple of documentaries I've seen on YouTube. Love Poch but sadly don't love his book which is a shame because I was very much looking forward to it.
In a way I kind of glad it’s dull. I liked it when we always went unnoticed. But Balagué is definitely no Huxley.

Haven't got that far in yet but the lasagne story sounds like Wimmer.

Well it certainly looked like he liked lasagne.

Adam Lallana’s little dig at what Danny Rose said was funny.

Overall I enjoyed the book, the club were happy about it as well so it was never going to be that controversial.

Interesting that in this agent led football industry Poch goes his own way and loyalty a big thing for him.
Hopefully that will bode well for the future and he will stay with us for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom