Balaguè's book - Brave New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good shouts. Pretty certain on Son v Millwall. Only one I would question is Bentaleb as not sure he was ever considered a 'top 3 ' player.
I think he was a top 3 "Poch player" in the way he used him to help bring through his new ideas and push out some older faces. Him and Mason were used almost always in Poch's first season and I remember it being funny that Bentaleb was considered Tim's son and then used the same way by Poch.

Also ties in a bit with some ITK that Bentaleb got all Billy big bollocks after his contract.

Just finished the book. I was a bit worried about possible negative effects on the team, but he is a sly old fox and doubt anything negative will come of it.
The one really worrying thing is that Alli is learning Spanish. I guess at least that means he isn’t planning on moving to a domestic rival

Just finished the book. I was a bit worried about possible negative effects on the team, but he is a sly old fox and doubt anything negative will come of it.
The one really worrying thing is that Alli is learning Spanish. I guess at least that means he isn’t planning on moving to a domestic rival

Winks is also learning Spanish - maybe they just like to be occupied?

I understand that Spanish will be the second most spoken language soon, behind Mandarin and a lot easier to learn. A sound reason to learn it, added to the fact it’s spoken by a number of our backroom too.

Back
Top Bottom