BAE chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the falsetto in R-E-S-P-E-C-T was hilarious!

this one from @iheartBAE had me in stitches!

I love u Benny! Altho I'm straight as they come/ I love u Benny! I'd let you touch my bum/ I love u Benny! If u felt that way inclined

To the tune of 'Denis' by Blondie:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhoyZbc_AQQ[/youtube]

Oh Benny doo-be-do
I'm in love with you, Benny doo-be-do
I'm in love with you, Benny doo-be-do
I'm in love with you

[clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap]

Benny Benny, oh with your eyes so blue
Benny Benny, I've got a crush on you
Benny Benny, I'm so in love with you-we-oo

If the second bit is too gay
displaysmiley.php
, we could just do the first bit again. Keep it simple for all the knuckle-draggers :thumbup:

Couple of BAE related things

1 - Never seen so many BAE 32 shirts around WHL. Good to see

2 - Anyone else see the massive billboard of Benni by the Spurs Shop? Literally jizzed in my pants.

Thelonious Filth said:
the falsetto in R-E-S-P-E-C-T was hilarious!

this one from @iheartBAE had me in stitches!

I love u Benny! Altho I'm straight as they come/ I love u Benny! I'd let you touch my bum/ I love u Benny! If u felt that way inclined

spooky said:
Brilliant, but considering our homophobic fans (aren't all football fans?) - no chance.

This sounds like pandering to homophobia to me.

Is that your agenda, Spooky? Reinforcing the ignorant, reactionary agenda of the old school football fans?

You make me sick

You know, after his display again yesterday, were I to run into Benny, at a social function, maybe - perhaps at a rally to save a local public library, since I know he has a concsience and is very socially aware - I think I'd insist he touched my bum.

As a straight man, I'm just trying to demonstrate my solidarity with the bum-touchers; but this place is a veritable nest of viperous homophobia.

It should be shut down immediately!

(Viva THFCLatest2.com)

Back
Top Bottom