Bad luck, bad management or bad juju?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is bloody hilarious
Loads of people arguing black and blue over whose fertile imagination, wild arsed guesswork and made up facts are the most likely to be right.

Are there any other subjects that we collectively know fuck all about, that we can get into a heated discussion over?

Who did kill Marilyn, Jimmy Hoffa and Shergar?
Tupac did 'em all.

No , my point as I said in my first post on this thread, is that by the time the domestic semi finals and big knockout games in the CL come around our team always has big injury problems and fatigue problems.

We seem to operate with a core of about 15/16 players which always ends up taking it's toll.

Yet we've used 29 players this season 19 of whom have appeared more than 10 times .... damn statistics, they ruin every fantasy argument

This thread is bloody hilarious
Loads of people arguing black and blue over whose fertile imagination, wild arsed guesswork and made up facts are the most likely to be right.

Are there any other subjects that we collectively know fuck all about, that we can get into a heated discussion over?

Who did kill Marilyn, Jimmy Hoffa and Shergar?
Thanks for your fantastic contribution

Back
Top Bottom