arsescum/bluescum you decide

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Woolwich as a club far more than I do Chelsea and I will always want to beat Woolwich more than I do Chelsea but an interesting point has been raised if you drill down to actual player hatred to define your overall hatred for an entire club. Who wins?

Ashley Cole?

Cunt.

John Terry?

Absolute racist cunt.

2- 0 Chelsea

Aaron Ramsey?

Cunt.

Jack Wilshere?

Biggest hands down cunt in football (perhaps bar Ronaldo but I would need to be convinced)

Andrei Arshavin?

Cunt.

Robin Rapist?

Well. Yes, a cunt.

Woolwich win 4-2 and that is without rating cuntishness between Wenger and AVB. No need. It would be a drubbing.

(edit: perhaps I overused cunt but it does clarify a point better than 'dickhead'.)

MaverickStunts said:
loads of long term injuries to both teams a big brawl both teams finishing with 8 players (or less) fines for both clubs then a few of our least favourite players failing drug tests and getting 2 year bans and both teams being docked 10 points by the time they both play their next match..... oh yea and a 0-0 draw

A 0-0 draw you say....

Have you seen L'Arse defend recently?

YidoBuckler said:
MaverickStunts said:
loads of long term injuries to both teams a big brawl both teams finishing with 8 players (or less) fines for both clubs then a few of our least favourite players failing drug tests and getting 2 year bans and both teams being docked 10 points by the time they both play their next match..... oh yea and a 0-0 draw

A 0-0 draw you say....

Have you seen L'Arse defend recently?

That is a good point ! but thankfully Torres and the like are hardly setting the world on fire with their prolific goal scoring......
saying that i reckon a 5 yr old could turn and outpace the arsescum defence at the moment

The dog Terry to go in two footed on the Rapist who's broken leg flies off into the crowd and smashes Wiltshere in the face detaching his retinas and Ashley cole to run over and call the ref a motherfuckin cracker. Plus a nil all draw.

Draw is logically the best result for us, however I follow the mantra of:

I support anyone against Chelsea except for the Arse, and I support everyone against the Arse including Chelski...

So I'd rather the Arse lost.

Bar the stadium collapsing on everyone, Best result for us is Chelsea surely? if we look at this logically, Chelsea will probably finish third and we'll be fighting the scum and the thieves at the end of the season for 4th place.

On the hating front, Terry has 10 years of cuntness on Wilshire ( A very close 2nd for me)

I'd rather see a draw. Any situation where both teams drop points is win/win. If we can beat QPR, we'd only be a point back of Chelsea with a game in hand. Arse haven't had a very difficult fixture list recently and they haven't been away from home in the league since we did them. They'll continue to collapse away from home. I have no doubt of that.

We're in reach of 3rd place with a game in hand over chelsea. Am I bothered about the Goons result, no.

Back
Top Bottom