arsescum/bluescum you decide

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

do we want the arsescum to beat the bluescum this weekend

the way the league is shapping up i think 2nd place is achiavable for the spurs with a good wind. In that light do we need the arse to beat the chelski with an obligatory terry sending off to put them into a proper tailspin.

what do people think

Smolik said:
To be honest I'd be quite happy with a draw, with a couple of career ending injuries on either side

I concur.

It pains me to say this, but I wouldn't rule arsecunts out just yet. They're on a pretty good run at the moment.

0-0 draw, few red cards, Van Persie and Terry colliding to injure each other for 6 months.

Gervinho's head , finally, exploding just before half time

Draw, but would equally accept the blue scum beating the red scum. The red scum do however have a habit of dicking them.

A draw would probably suite us betetr than a win for either side. like someone has said the goons seem to be going on alittle run so I would kinda like to see them stoped in their tracks.

A injury to robin the rapist would make me moist

This thread has made me stop and think. Do Chelsea no actually have more detestable players than Woolwich? I think they might.

Ben said:
This thread has made me stop and think. Do Chelsea no actually have more detestable players than a***nal? I think they might.

I am with you i actually think i despise chelsea more than Woolwich. Chelsea fans always more odious plus players too. I love the north london rivallry and nothing gives me more joy than getting one over arsescum. But chelsea are pure horrid plus there defeats means suddenly 2 champion league spots could be up for grabs which sureley in the long run is better for us

I find it rritating that Woolwich have their worst team for a decade and are sweepeing aside teams like Stoke yet we have our best team in a decade and are struggling to beat Wigan/Blackburn.

They are on a very good run at the moment.

I think i'd like Woolwich to lose and for RVP/Vermalen/Schesnesenzney to get long term injuries.

On the other hand I'd like Woolwich to play really well all year and we STILL finish above them. That way their muggy fans will have no excuses.

Smolik said:
To be honest I'd be quite happy with a draw, with a couple of career ending injuries on either side

This has to be the best answer so far.

If it was one or the other, I'd rather Chelsea won this. We can then gain ground on Woolwich whilst maintaining the status quo with Chelsea. This will then be overturned when we beat Chelsea before christmas.

Win win situation.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Smolik said:

I concur.

It pains me to say this, but I wouldn't rule arsecunts out just yet. They're on a pretty good run at the moment.

They've had some piss easy fixtures recently: Swansea, Bolton, Sunderland, Stoke (well that one wasn't PISS EASY) all at home

If Van Rapist gets hurt at all, they are completely fucked.

As long as we get 3 points I don't care.

Or they can have a 22man brawl, wenger and avb having a tear up on the side and both teams get docked 5 points for bringing the game into disrepute. Happy days.

Was torn between draw and Chelsea win...until I literally just saw Henry score for NY in the MLS playoffs #vomit. Bluescum, baby. Hopefully they continue their stretch of red card games and introduce Woolwich to the club as well...

Though in regard to the table, a draw would definitely be ideal.

loads of long term injuries to both teams a big brawl both teams finishing with 8 players (or less) fines for both clubs then a few of our least favourite players failing drug tests and getting 2 year bans and both teams being docked 10 points by the time they both play their next match..... oh yea and a 0-0 draw

Back
Top Bottom