arsescum/bluescum you decide

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

think longterm this is a good result patently obvious that tottenham can be the best london side in the league and 2nd spot can not be discounted.

Have to beat qpr now big time.

Terry falling over was a guilty pleasure up there with him having to collect a losers medal at the carling cup and missing the penalty that lost the champions league

if we scored 5 at Scumford Bridge we'd be celebrating the same way tbf, fuck em anyway! Puts more pressure on our game tomorrow against QPR.

@andros_townsend
andros townsend
Woolwich are celebrating asif they've won the league #itsonly3points

And he's spot on. I thought Woolwich were too big for that sort of thing?

The hatred I felt while watching it, how many cunts can you fit in one stadium? Terry on ice was funny. Ledley + 1 x knee = >Terry. Must win tomorrow stay ahead of the pack and close in on the chavs.

My point was T, the 'old Woolwich' would not have done that. They just consolidated their stature as underdogs.

Freak score line any way thanks to more ridiculous defending.

spooky said:
My point was T, the 'old a***nal' would not have done that. They just consolidated their stature as underdogs.

Freak score line any way thanks to more ridiculous defending.
real talk!

Any thoughts on RVP's "Heil Hitler" type salute after the 4th goal. I'm not accusing the boy of being a Nazi or even of making this idiotic gesture with some sort of premeditated malice. However, why on Earth does he insist on sticking with this horrible goal celebration? It's going to be interpreted by a lot of people for exactly what it appears to be. Why bother? Do something different. If in fact he is "brushing off his shoulders" as a lot of folks are claiming -- that has got to be the whitest, stiffest, lamest attempt I have ever seen. Who the fuck "brushes their shoulders off" with a rigid hand and arm ending in a snap and point? Have some sense. As if we, the team with the Jewish roots, needed anymore reason to hate Woolwich...

This is how you brush your shoulders off
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_C791egEsc[/youtube]

Not like this...
http://gif.mocksession.com/2011/10/...rss&utm_campaign=robin-van-persie-nazi-salute

Back
Top Bottom