Arsecunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leroy Mamrtin said:
What site was that through mate?

It was LiveFootballTickets.com

Never used one of those before, but I've never managed to get a ticket for the NLD through the club, so thought I'd go this way for once.

Next season you could always go down to the ticket office and queue. Always works for me... not missed a NLD in about seven seasons.

they showed a couple of derbies on ESPN Classic, I am now fucking tense! I want to punch a wall! Can't fucking wait for the game now! They showed the 1-3 and the 4-4. In the latter game, I punched the sofa after RVP scoring their 4th goal even though I already knew the result! I just fucking hope we win tomorrow man!

El Noel said:
Next season you could always go down to the ticket office and queue. Always works for me... not missed a NLD in about seven seasons.

To be honest, I am so used to doing things online I never queue at the ticket office. Thanks for the heads up though, because getting the ticket for this game online has proved a right pain in the neck, on the site, which is why I went the route I did.

Got the ticket last night though, so I'm happy, apart from it being in Paxton, prefer Park Lane myself.

Back
Top Bottom