Arsecunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm kinda confident going in to this one. Probably come back to bite me.

2-0 Spurs

Adebayor and Van Der Vaart

My predicitons;

• Adebayor to score anytime obviously.
    Song to be sent off.
    My legs shredded by the shelf sides seats in celebration.
    Cans for car home in celebration.
    Gooner bellends on talksport saying Wenger to fuck off.

Part of me really doesn't care what the result is, I just want to see what Ade does if he scores against them. Or come to think of it, whether he scores or not. A goon-taunting celebration would be lovely, but another stamp on the rapist would be enough to cement legend status for me.

The goons' injury list makes promising reading:

J Djourou Hamstring Injury no return date
T Walcott Knee Injury 28th Sep 11
Y Benayoun Side Strain 2nd Oct 11
T Vermaelen Achilles Tendinopathy no return date
S Squillaci Calf Muscle Strain no return date
J Wilshere Ankle/Foot Injury Jan 12
V Diaby Ankle/Foot Injury 8th Oct 11

Koscielny, Gervinho and Walcott are all out for the mid-week game as well.

I'm quietly confident. If the injury list above is accurate that leaves them very very short in most departments. Obviously van Persie is still a big threat but he can't do much with average supply. Aside from that their defending has been woeful in recent weeks so a blood and thunder NLD might not suit them one bit :devil:

I think van der Vaart has to play, even if it means the much debated 4-4-1-1 "van der Vaart behind the striker" system is used. He loves destroying the goons :p

Then again I think Adebayor is more than capable of playing up front without another striker. Hopefully he's up for it...like REALLY up for it...as in a "run the length of the pitch to celebrate with an Henry knee-slide in front of the Gooners" level of up for it!!

I predict 3-1 Spurs followed by much merrymaking :beer:

FUCK THE Woolwich :fu:

After a lot of deliberation, whiteboard brainstorming, formulaic calculations based on OPTA data and a heartfelt reality check it all points to a hairy 3-1 win with BAE getting a hatrick to take him from cult legend to legend in his own right as per other thread. In the after match interview he sensationally makes a statement that he is to donate his knee to Ledley and retire. He walks off into the sunset holding his oyster card.

coys

Spurs just don't do 4 straight wins. But we also don't lose at home to Woolwich anymore. 2-2 draw with us getting a late equaliser. I expect it to be a bad tempered game too.

Spanish Spur said:
Spurs just don't do 4 straight wins. But we also don't lose at home to a***nal anymore. 2-2 draw with us getting a late equaliser. I expect it to be a bad tempered game too.

Its ok, we've drawn two cup games in between. :whistle:

It really is a massive game, not only because its Woolwich but becuase they are now probably the club we are looking to knock out the top 4. Plus to beat them will just put even more pressure on them, PLUS we will have generated some serious momentum with 4 wins on the bounce.

God if Adebayor scores I dont know whats gonna happen.

I don't think Ade will do anything to be honest. He let off that steam with the slide. In fact, if he scored, I could see him being quite respectful about it.

I personally would go berserk.

I bought my ticket for this one through a ticketing site as opposed to through the club. They've told me it could arrive as late as Saturday. So I'm finding it difficult to feel excitement over the game as I'm too busy bricking it the ticket won't come!

2-2 going into stoppage time. Modric sends a ball through the defense, Ade finds it and buries the ball. Kisses the badge while looking at the away section. Everyone at WHL looks like this:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom