Ars*n* W*ng*r

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I vote jimmyriggle jimmyriggle change his avatar in punishment for this thread.

Alan-Sugar-007.jpg

So I'm takin it no one thinks it's a good idea.

ArcspacE ArcspacE Thelonious Thelonious who would you rather have as manager right now in terms of getting SUCCESS for the club. Sherwood or Wenger?

Next season most would agree we'd prefer an experienced man to come in and work with the talent within the club, form an actual system of play (with attractive attacking football) and doesn't need time to adjust to the league. Other than maybe Martinez or pochettino, Wenger would be by far and away the best candidate.

fucking hell in starting to convince myself. Time to go and purge in the toilet for a bit

Jimmy sorry you have gone mental!!! I dont get the argument, every year his skills get weaker as a manager, its all about Van Gaal, De Boer and the like

No way - never mind sin bin he needs to be in the loony bin

EDIT - Hang on its not April fools yet is it???

So I'm takin it no one thinks it's a good idea.

ArcspacE ArcspacE Thelonious Thelonious who would you rather have as manager right now in terms of getting SUCCESS for the club. Sherwood or Wenger?

Next season most would agree we'd prefer an experienced man to come in and work with the talent within the club, form an actual system of play (with attractive attacking football) and doesn't need time to adjust to the league. Other than maybe Martinez or pochettino, Wenger would be by far and away the best candidate.

fucking hell in starting to convince myself. Time to go and purge in the toilet for a bit
Sorry - not for me

He epitomises the most successful part of their history, king Goon himself. Not to mention their eternal failures at the final hurdle come end of the season for almost 10 years now - sound familiar? His tactics and formations were found out in 2006 and he's fallen behind with no plan B in sight.

I want someone fresh and hungry to prove himself in the EPL

Sorry - not for me

He epitomises the most successful part of their history, king Goon himself. Not to mention their eternal failures at the final hurdle come end of the season for almost 10 years now - sound familiar? His tactics and formations were found out in 2006 and he's fallen behind with no plan B in sight.

I want someone fresh and hungry to prove himself in the EPL

Didn't they win 9 out of their last 10 games last season thus pipping us to 4th spot.

#justsaying

Come on sammyspurs sammyspurs you contrary bastard. There is a consensus forming about something on this forum. You must be itching to argue against it .

One point regarding Sugar though, when watching the early seasons of apprentice I thought he was an intelligent man. Now after following him on twitter I wonder just one thing... how the fuck has he made so much money despite being a monumentally idiotic, annoying and hypocritical cunt?

Back
Top Bottom