Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clearly meant if he was cut in half he bled 'red' not white n navy, trolling us before he was made a proper football manager! :sherwoodwtf:

Still hate him for what he did to our club for 6 months.

Don't see any point in hating Sherwood. Ok so he might be a bit full of it and his spell included the usual drubbing from somebody but we always had that and, he actually called out some of the players as having no grit and not being dependable; Poch has been lauded for getting rid of them. He threw in Bentaleb, Kane and other youngsters on the bench; Poch has been lauded for doing that. Ultimately it wasn't his fault AVB was appointed/sacked. Did his interim job and was moved on, so what.

Just finished rewatching the match again and

40f22c33085ccf07860fe33f93d0eb52.500x370x4.gif

I wouldn't have a problem with anyone having a hand in sacking that crock of absolute sh1te.

Actually, he sacked himself by walking away didn't he? Not a minute too soon.
Agreed, he should actually be applauded if its true.

Currently managing a side 6th in the Russian League... I blame that Timotiv Shervostkinov

Agreed, he should actually be applauded if its true.

Currently managing a side 6th in the Russian League... I blame that Timotiv Shervostkinov

He won the Russian league no? Zenit unbeaten in the Champions League this year (actually lost one game, but still topped the group.)

Hardly a fraud.

Sherwood as has proven by his time at Villa is a total fraud.

He won the Russian league no? Zenit unbeaten in the Champions League this year (actually lost one game, but still topped the group.)

Hardly a massive acheivment, given they'd won the league twice in the previous four seasons finishing 2nd the other two seasons.

He's taken them backwards, like he did us & like he did chelsea.

Fraud: a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

anyway as others have said, its done he's gone and we are better for it.
FIN

It's only just sinking in what we did on Sunday... the magnitude of that result has sent shockwaves through football, and our stock has risen immeasurably as a result.

2010 was amazing, and Top 4 and all that, but City weren't the City they were up until this season, they certainly hadn't been Champions 2 seasons before, and the prize we were going for was nowhere near as massive as it is now.

We won a game we would never have normally won, on any other given year, bearing in mind what was at stake.
I hope to dear lordy Christ on the Cross that this signals the end, once and for all, of the old Spursy!

Back
Top Bottom