Anyone Buzzin'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

314714_10150335643773505_351687753504_8332180_1297890962_n.jpg

look at the state of this twat.

I dont know about anyone else but if Ledley can keep playing, I'd have him and Kaboul over Dawson any day. As much as I love Daws, I really think Kaboul is a better player when focused.

I think Kaboul and Dawson perform best alongside King or Gallas. I wouldn't say Kaboul is necessarily better than Dawson though, he's certainly more athletic and arguably better on the ball. None of our other defenders are as brave as Dawson, I will say that he's gone backwards since the season we've finished 4th.

Thelonious Filth said:
I think Kaboul and Dawson perform best alongside King or Gallas. I wouldn't say Kaboul is necessarily better than Dawson though, he's certainly more athletic and arguably better on the ball. None of our other defenders are as brave as Dawson, I will say that he's gone backwards since the season we've finished 4th.
For me, Daws and King is still the best combo. Daws gets his head on 80% of anything that comes in the area, and King has the composure to mop up and read the game.

And he has the loveable grin of the village idiot.

Kaboul is a bit of a beast. And can play at either CB or RB, a great back up and better quality in the squad than we've had in previous years (I know this is tempting fate).

Fact is our 4th choice CB is actually quite good. Just don't tell the gooners today he was our 4th choice, they're still working through the 'schedule of excuses' and injuries to central defenders is up in a while.

Kaboul won pretty much every header yesterday. The thing that makes his better in my view is his pace and ability to play with the ball at his feet. Dawson will always give 100% yes and seem to make a lot of last ditch tackles but a sign of a good defender is someone who doesnt have to do that - King.

Dru said:
Kaboul won pretty much every header yesterday. The thing that makes his better in my view is his pace and ability to play with the ball at his feet. Dawson will always give 100% yes and seem to make a lot of last ditch tackles but a sign of a good defender is someone who doesnt have to do that - King.
But that cheeky smile, the 'daws diaries' and the fact he accidentally shows his cock off every now and then. That's gotta be worth something, hasn't it.
:rolleyes:

tricky said:
Dru said:
But that cheeky smile, the 'daws diaries' and the fact he accidentally shows his cock off every now and then. That's gotta be worth something, hasn't it.
:rolleyes:
Oh most definately. :thumbup:

neHei.jpg

Saw this on my VDV screensaver, can't say I've seen crowd surfing at Spurs before!!! Wouldn't be a good idea in the upper tier tbh.

Also, a quick note: Anyone remember how fucking cocky the gooners were over Schechchezzxchendesney cleaning out Bale on a 50/50 and putting him out of the rest of the April NLD? Bit of karma right back at them when BAE did Sagna (while winning the ball as well). Bad luck that Sagna broke his leg as 9 times out of 10 he'd have just clattered the hordings and came back after a minute or 2.

Mike in Parma said:
Also, a quick note: Anyone remember how fucking cocky the gooners were over Schechchezzxchendesney cleaning out Bale on a 50/50 and putting him out of the rest of the April NLD? Bit of karma right back at them when BAE did Sagna (while winning the ball as well). Bad luck that Sagna broke his leg as 9 times out of 10 he'd have just clattered the hordings and came back after a minute or 2.

:winner:

Szechuan has come out and said that he still think's Arsecunts are better than us! :roflmao:

He obviously hasn't taken notice of the last 4 derby days or the current league positions.

have seen this leroy, what the fuck is he on about.

lovely to see how nasty the scum are all turning now and how bitter they are that we now PWN them. they know this is the start of years of the tables turning.

good always prevails over evil eventually. this is all that has happened.

Went to the local footy bar and met up with my buddy who got me into Spurs (drove 2hrs for the NLD) and we both found out everyone in the bar was a Spurs supporter. I had no idea we had so many Spurs fans in Ohio, let alone Cleveland.

Any of you US/Ohio people ever visit Cleveland, hit up Old Angle tavern.

RiverOnFire said:
Went to the local footy bar and met up with my buddy who got me into Spurs (drove 2hrs for the NLD) and we both found out everyone in the bar was a Spurs supporter. I had no idea we had so many Spurs fans in Ohio, let alone Cleveland.

Any of you US/Ohio people ever visit Cleveland, hit up Old Angle tavern.

You guys going to be up there for Newcastle on Sun the 16th? If so I'll make the trip over. After all, I'm not in Parma, ITALY here. :)

Literally thought myself and this kid who goes to BW were the only Spurs fans in Cleveland area. I usually go to Mulligans in Strongsville when I get a Saturday or Sunday off but it's mostly a Chelsea crowd who, to be fair, I have quite a few friends. However, if Chelsea isn't on the same day as Spurs, good luck having anybody to watch the game with.

Back
Top Bottom