Anyone Buzzin'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woke up fuck-early this morning thanks to me buzzing all night. So want to head down the Lane now but I know I'll be too hammered come kickoff if I do. Think I'll head off around midday and be in the Billy Nick before 1pm.

I hate North London Derbies, the build up is all too much.

When the game is on though there is nothing like it. I can't think of many other derbies that consistently produces such entertaining matches.

Really don't like people considering us favourites though

I think the fact we're favourites is worrying everyone because it's new to us.

Nothing wrong with approaching a game thinking we are the better team. It's just when the time comes we have to be ready to prove it.

Confidence, basically.

My first one from 5000 miles away.....I want to be in the Bricklayers, I want the Park Lane around me, I want to see their faces when I scream at them.
Jesus I am so fucking nervous today.
COYFS

Christ that was nerve-racking! I'm a mess.

Glad Sandro came on, we needed him.

Walker :bow:

Thought Scott Parker was awesome again today.

Christ on a bike, we rarely make it easy. Superb result and I am already knee jerking as any Yid does but thought it odd to take off VdV (should of had 4 yellows) for Sandro The Beast. I feel even more sure that Parker (nearly pulled the balls off myself watching his effort) and Sandro have to start; freeing up Judas to roam with intent. Drop Defoe. Bale was very good today.

Would you of taken 4 wins from 6 knowing we had to play City, United, Liverpool and them before the start of the season? I would of. Nice run of games now until December 20th. Jesus, that's two and half months of games you would expect us not to lose. Can we expect not to lose games now? That's a frightening thought.

coys

OMG, just finished watching the tape delay... I'm shaking from all the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I couldn't fucking sleep last night, and then it was fucking torture doing work all over the house today knowing that the game was playing live. Through an amazing display of sheer willpower, I was able to keep myself from spoiling the result. ...It wasn't pretty, but I'll take a win over the scum any day.

I'm going to have a long, luxurious wank tonight to pictures of VdV and Walker in the beautiful blue and white.

Thoughts:

My god, I loved seeing the effort that Parker put in, he looked excellent. Sandro is such an animal, he's everywhere! He's a rock at the back and I think he has a lot of worth going forward as well. We've got so many players with incredible box-to-box abilities. It was pretty non-eventful down the left, but Bale certainly turned it on after Sagna went off, cracking them wide open every time.

Oh, who fucking loved it when King charged forward? Oh my god, there was so much open space, then I see Ledley charging slowly forward, in visible pain as he looks like he's holding his knees, as fast as they'll take him. I think I probably looked like this:
t8D7Y.jpg

Can we move Walker up to RM/RW, already?!?!?! I don't care what the formation chart says, he's so far forward all the damn time, looking excellent, that it has to leave a massive hole at the back. More often than not it looks like the midfielders are supporting Walker, rather than the other way around.

STOP PLAYING VAN DER VAART WIDE RIGHT!!!! Christ, for a player with serious stamina issues, why the fuck are you going to put him out on the wing? Especially when he has no worth going backwards to defend. His goal was excellent. I think I jizzed a bit during that celebration.

Beautiful game from Friedel. He couldn't have done much to stop that one goal. Gomes would have bobbled at least three of those shots on goal.

Mertesacker's positioning and awareness looked awful. Good job by defoe to pressure him and draw the card on him.

It wasn't pretty most of the game, but it still counts. Spurs still look like they have serious confidence issues. I think anyone associated with Spurs has serious confidence issues, though. They were noticeably better in every way for those few minutes after VdV scored, before halftime broke their stride. Woolwich were noticeably better there for a while before they wore down and lost Sagna. We still got a ways to go. Will love to see Dawson come back into the squad.

Oh, and how about Gervinho's forehead? Christ, he should pay property tax on that thing! Oh, Oh, Oh. I've got it! If Haringey is looking too expensive, maybe Levy should look into building the new stadium on Gervinho's forehead! It's PERFECT, I tell you!

Does life get any better than this?

Baby went to sleep half way through the game, when we won, missus dragged me to bed and screwed my brains out.....As far as I am concerned NLD every week till the end of the season!!

mdiver said:

Baby went to sleep half way through the game, when we won, missus dragged me to bed and screwed my brains out.....As far as I am concerned NLD every week till the end of the season!!
That's beautiful. I haven't found a single American to talk Spurs with yet, much less a fine woman to screw my brains out when they win.

VirginiaSpur said:
mdiver said:

That's beautiful. I haven't found a single American to talk Spurs with yet, much less a fine woman to screw my brains out when they win.

This Yank is special.....she had me at "anal on a first date" :rape:

Anyone got a pic of van der Vaart roaring with triumph after kissing the camera when he scored?

I've got it in the visual wank bank but I need a picture for the full orgasm :shades:

EDIT: I apologize for nothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom