Anyone Buzzin'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

about Sunday?

Most of my mates are gooners, so it's made even more sweet when I send the mass text calling them all wankers.

GOD I cant wait to smash them gooner cunts.

YID ARMY

Same here mate, 75% of my mate are filthy fucking shit cunts and I hate it. I really do hope that we do smash them, a week/month/year/season of gloating/boasting/being a gobshite will be amazing.

Fucking buzzing.

I actually have more gooner mates than spurs mates so I'm really hopeful about this one.

Its such a big game, if we win we seriously fuck them up and at the same time really give ourselves a huge momentum boost.

FUCKING COME ON

Anything else I'm doing this weekend seems irrelevant. S'all about 4pm on Sunday.

Fucking come on you Spurs!

Absolutely buzzin, but as much with nervous trepidation as anything else.

I never really believed we could turn them over before, curses to you Redknapp for making me think it is possible this year.

Head says score draw, heart says DP all over the park.

Fortunately there is the 'kiss of death' award that's been announced just in time:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 00911.html

Woolwich have won just two of their last 16 matches in all competitions away from the Emirates Stadium, including the Carling Cup Final at Wembley (W2 D7 L7)

Spurs have lost none of their last 15 home London derbies in the Premier League (W9 D6 L0) since defeat against Woolwich in September 2007.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Case said:
Anything else I'm doing this weekend seems irrelevant. S'all about 4pm on Sunday.

Fucking come on you Spurs!

I know, I've just remembered I'm doing a skydive on Sunday morning and I'm more bothered about the game!
I'd worry about your chute opening, then worry about the game.

Dru said:
a***nal have won just two of their last 16 matches in all competitions away from the Emirates Stadium, including the Carling Cup Final at Wembley (W2 D7 L7)

Spurs have lost none of their last 15 home London derbies in the Premier League (W9 D6 L0) since defeat against a***nal in September 2007.
It's those sort of stats that kill me as well. IF we lose, then it just hurts even more, which is why I'll refrain from 'giving it the biggun' until after the game.

These games aren't about stats, it's about 'which spurs turns up on the day', the 'liverpool raping spurs' or the 'man city raped spurs'.

I've come away from these games too many times over the years with a weakened and weeping rectum - metaphorically speaking of course.

Got to admit I have been giving it large so we had better knock 'em bandy.

For me it's not a case of 'if', but 'by how much'. Fucking brimming with confidence for the first time since ever.

... This was a hard decision to make. Given that I won't be able to watch it on TV live, I will not be watching this game on a live stream. I will be turning off my cellphone alerts (seriously, whenever Spurs play, a lot of the time I can't watch so I have a program on my phone that buzzes whenever a goal is scored in a Spurs match) and I will wait for the rebroadcast on FOX at 4pm EST. I will be a complete nervous wreck all day. Why am I doing this? The average stream is shit, so I hate having to deal with the manifold problems of connection issues, lag, horrible advertisements. This game is too important to put up with a shitty resolution. I must watch the broadcast. It pains me, however, that because I will watch the FOX broadcast, TV ratings agencies will likely assume that I support Woolwich, because "well, I've never heard of that other team, and they have a funny name..."

COYS I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I'm actually looking forward to a NLD. This is weird. Is this what Woolwich fans have felt like for years?

I dunno if I like it. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom