Anthony Martial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, I used to know who the up and coming players were but this guy has passed me by. Seems a hell of a lot for a 1 goal every 200+ minutes man in a fairly ordinary league. What's so special about him?

This is one of the few decent write-ups I could find and suggests that wide right might be where we'd play him:

http://www.just-football.com/2015/02/generation-next-anthony-martial-monaco-profile/

Some concerning elements there though around his lack of workrate.

I have never owned a games console or played any games (which would be played on a console/PC). It's a cultural blind-spot for me.
:pochwtf:

Only because we played a team called 'Mans A Fish Cuz'...though I assume this is some kind of social media thing that I've missed, rather than something isolated to you :pochbye:

...at least he would be someone to MARTIAL the defence!!! :paulinholol::paulinhowtf:
(except that's not his position!) :paulinhofacepalm:

I'm 90% certain this won't happen
lm3jhj5.jpg

This is exactly the kind of signing we need [insert whoever we are linked with] will move us up to the next level.

I have been watching [insert whoever we are linked with] for years.

Excited. This is a marquee signing.

The metro literally has resorted to making stuff up for click bate. It's so utterly shameless.

"Woolwich fans prepare to be excited by this world superstar transfer."

"Spurs have agreed to sign this World Cup winning superstar in jaw dropping deal."

It's all utter bollocks written by cockroaches trying to get you to click on their website.

Headline Glory:

After getting totally wasted, Anthony is photographed smearing a ex girlfirends car in feces:

HEADLINE: Martial arts

After being fined by the club for bedding three ladies of the night after a EL game in Tallin

HEADLINE: Court Martial

After being arrested for headbutting an abusive Woolwich fan

HEADLINE: Martial Law

Headline Glory:

After getting totally wasted, Anthony is photographed smearing a ex girlfirends car in feces:

HEADLINE: Martial arts

After being fined by the club for bedding three ladies of the night after a EL game in Tallin

HEADLINE: Court Martial

After being arrested for headbutting an abusive Woolwich fan

HEADLINE: Martial Law
I hope a wall falls on you.

The metro literally has resorted to making stuff up for click bate. It's so utterly shameless.

"Woolwich fans prepare to be excited by this world superstar transfer."

"Spurs have agreed to sign this World Cup winning superstar in jaw dropping deal."

It's all utter bollocks written by cockroaches trying to get you to click on their website.

Then Lyall Thomas to go on Twatter and say it ain't gonna happen to make himself look like he has the inside on everything.

Seems the type of player we are looking for, pacey, powerful wide forward who can also cover Kane and is young, my question would be is he talented enough.

Our scouting system is designed to find unknown gems.
Levy came out and said something along the lines of, "spending big hasn't worked, we will go back to buying potential".

Adding the two together I can't see us paying £20 million for a relatively known player, especially one who doesn't seem that great on paper.

Back
Top Bottom