And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All we can ask for is a fair ref, no bad luck & the team give it their all.
No more injuries before the match would help too!

We have bournemouth the week before & Woolwich the week after.
& chelsea at wembley in between.
Bad omen, wasn't the woolwich our next game after the Portsmouth Semi?

This is a great draw. We are the NEW Spurs, the one that is physically tough, mentally resilient, doesn't give a fuck about history, strong spine, fearsome fitness, never say die attitude, young, great bond with our loyal fans, players have come through the ranks, they probably know guys on the terrace ffs, so many are one of our own. None of their lot EVER will be.

This is the type of challenge that we relish - don't give a fuck who we have to play, we'll beat you anyway.

We are the one they all wanted to avoid, and it's Chavski whose luck ran out this time.

Bring it on!!!!!

how many LP's do people think for the semi?
Well based on last year's semis, semi-finalists tend to get an allocation of about 32,000. We've got 19,500 ST holders, leaving a minimum of 12,500 for members. Looking at the latest loyalty point tables the club published, which are from 7th Feb, it'd mean that if every ST holder and every member applied, 140 points would be the cut-off. Obviously in reality not every single ST holder and member will apply, but people will have earned maybe about 10 more points since 7th Feb. So I'd say 140 should still be enough.

They actually have it listed, not just a tv slot:

BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham Hotspur - Fixtures

FA Cup - Semi-Final

ChelseavTottenham Hotspur

Sat 22 Apr 17:15
They have Woolwich v City listed at the same time too.

Given that City have a possible CL fixture on 18th or 19th Apr, and Woolwich are away at Middlesbrough Mon 17th Apr, you'd think the FA would put their semi on the Sunday to maximise both teams prep time. I imagine our one would be a bigger draw for TV audiences too, favouring the Saturday for us.

I guess they'll probably wait until they know the outcome of City's CL match tomorrow night.

how many LP's do people think for the semi?

Probably more than all of ours put together!!

Having said that, I wonder how many people have applied online for the NLD Ticket Ballot??

I imagine almost every Spurs fan in the Country (and a fair few from abroad) will at least try!

Probably more than all of ours put together!!

Having said that, I wonder how many people have applied online for the NLD Ticket Ballot??

I imagine almost every Spurs fan in the Country (and a fair few from abroad) will at least try!

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but how do loyalty points work if you book tickets as a group?
For example if one person had like 500 points and they group-book tickets with another member who only has 10, do they "drag up" the other member or get "dragged down" with their chances of getting tickets?

This is class, especially the Wexit bus (and the Meal Deal). Gotta love David Squires' work...

1160.jpg

I, for one, am looking forward to Red Nose Day on Friday. Finally, Pudsey Bear might get the vital eye operation he so desperately needs. The rest is just show business bullshit. Why is it so difficult to get our priorities right?

#brokenbritain
I bet there isnt anything wrong with his fuckin eye anyway. I'm pretty sure he alternates which eye he puts that pirate patch on.
He's a benefits cheat innit.
:levyeyes:

I bet there isnt anything wrong with his fuckin eye anyway. I'm pretty sure he alternates which eye he puts that pirate patch on.
He's a benefits cheat innit.
:levyeyes:

Why can't he just do a start-up / crowd funding thing himself, the lazy stuffed cunt!

Back
Top Bottom