And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before I get myself excited, does anyone know the rules for Champions League places next season? Could we win the Europa, Woolwich finish 4th and we take their spot?

No... that only happens when we're in 4th, and some other cunt wins a trophy to take our Spot!

It would never happen to ArseAnal. The Devil wouldn't allow it, seeing as they sold their souls to him many years ago!

I don't have a problem with those figures if it's true. If we're to imagine Sanchez or Ozil are on 200k a week I feel like the manager needs to be paid more than that just to balance it out. If players are paid more than the manager I feel it gives the manager less power than the players, and can it really be that way?

But they want parity with Rooney on £270k per week

So then Arsene wd want £10 million pa?

CL draw in about 1 hour 15 minutes time at the time of this posting.

I presume the EL draw is immediately after the CL draw.

Expect plenty of filler banter and video montages, UEFA is making the simple event like some posh movie award presentation ceremony.

Seeded:

Ajax (Ned)
Apoel Nicosia (Cyp)
Besiktas (Tur)
Fenerbahce (Tur)
Fiorentina (Ita)
Genk (Bel)
FC Copenhagen (Den)
Lyon (Fra)
Osmanlispor (Tur)
Roma (Ita)
Schalke (Ger)