And so....the Carabao Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be interesting to see how this plays out in terms of squad rotation.
Madrid away - CL
Liverpool home - PL
Spam home - CC
United away - PL
Madrid home - CL

Spam is the lowest priority game but a win would do wonders for our season - 1/4 finals, a home win and a win against them.

Liverpool & United are both huge in terms of top 4 this season and Madrid is Real Madrid in the Champions League!

I fear that whatever teams Poch puts out there will be a backlash!

Madrid away - CL
Liverpool home - PL
Spam home - CC
United away - PL
Madrid home - CL

Spam is the lowest priority game but a win would do wonders for our season - 1/4 finals, a home win and a win against them.

Liverpool & United are both huge in terms of top 4 this season and Madrid is Real Madrid in the Champions League!

A fixture schedule doesn't get much tougher than that. Good job we've got a nice easy training game against the Hammers in the middle of it

:bentley:

Madrid away - CL
Liverpool home - PL
Spam home - CC
United away - PL
Madrid home - CL

I cant see him changing his approach considering his comments this week. This competition is not a priority in his / the clubs mind regardless of the opposition. Look at the games we have around it.

We put out second string → we lose the game because its their cup final → people go mental on here (especially if we don't get a result with the rested players in the next game).

Its all very predictable. For many supporters games are viewed in isolation but quickly forgotten.

Rip off Redbull from Thailand.

Sadly this cup is not sponsored by the North American subspecies of reindeer
It would help if no-one referred to the sponsor and continued to just call it the League Cup. To be honest, I don't know why people don't do this with other things too (the European Cup, Divisions 1-4 etc) but maybe that's just a bugbear of mine

It would help if no-one referred to the sponsor and continued to just call it the League Cup. To be honest, I don't know why people don't do this with other things too (the European Cup, Divisions 1-4 etc) but maybe that's just a bugbear of mine
I agree with you. I'd accept a compromise where they'd say "the English Leagu Cup, brought to you by Carabao". It works with the FA Cup. Which everyone knows is the "Emirates FA Cup" but we all call it the FA Cup

Back
Top Bottom