And so....the Carabao Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly believe that prem clubs should pull out if this competition. They hark on about winter break. Here's a competition that could easily be cut
I'd rather see european football knocked on the head. its a load of old shiny bollocks.

It provided my first taste of a spurs cunting thanks to Ronnie Whelan.......
Haha before my time though I know he played for Liverpool, and I think he was later manager of Southend...I was thinking more 99 and 08 finals, plus home games against red scum (5-1) blue scum (5-1) mancs (3-1), and away games at Man City (2-0 with 10 men, Malbranque scoring the winner) and Burnley (terrible performance and the coldest I've ever been at football but last minute goals took us to the final).

Haha before my time though I know he played for Liverpool, and I think he was later manager of Southend...I was thinking more 99 and 08 finals, plus home games against red scum (5-1) blue scum (5-1) mancs (3-1), and away games at Man City (2-0 with 10 men, Malbranque scoring the winner) and Burnley (terrible performance and the coldest I've ever been at football but last minute goals took us to the final).
It was heart breaking ,we were winning for ages .Then that pr*ck scored and sent the game into extra time.
Awful ..

Any home draw is a shite draw

Sorry to be a killjoy, but as a new ST holder every "home" cup game gets me closer to the almost closed shop that is away matches! Agree on aways being far better for the fans though, and new ST holders like me could probably get a look in too
I honestly believe that prem clubs should pull out if this competition. They hark on about winter break. Here's a competition that could easily be cut

It was our last trophy no less... and I for one would dearly love to win it again.

Sheffield Utd away leg in 2015 + Leicester 4th round 2016 were great fun. Load of lagged up yids in St Pancras midweek afternoon, normal punters looking at us funny, no cares given.

Sounds familar..It was a long time ago.I just remember it being an awful feeling.
Up until that day,i thought we were invincible at Wembley...How times have changed,eh?
Up until that day, I think we were?
Wasn't it our first ever cup final defeat?
Remember my old man hovering by the radio all afternoon before launching into a half hour rant when the Dippers lifted the trophy. He was always grumpy when we lost, but he was genuinely passionate in his dislike for the Dippers.

Up until that day, I think we were?
Wasn't it our first ever cup final defeat?
Remember my old man hovering by the radio all afternoon before launching into a half hour rant when the Dippers lifted the trophy. He was always grumpy when we lost, but he was genuinely passionate in his dislike for the Dippers.
First ever at Wembley. We lost a UEFA final in 74

Last edited:
Rip off Redbull from Thailand.

Sadly this cup is not sponsored by the North American subspecies of reindeer
Great coffee
caribou-3-1110x798.png

Back
Top Bottom